close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

2005 NFL Schedule

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by Tee, Apr 13, 2005.

1. Tee

Tee Team OGF

2005 Cincinnati Bengals Schedule

Sun. Sept. 11 at Cleveland 1:00 p.m. Cleveland Browns Stadium
    Sun. Sept. 18 MINNESOTA 1:00 p.m. Paul Brown Stadium
    Sun. Sept. 25 at Chicago 1:00 p.m. Soldier Field
    Sun. Oct. 2 HOUSTON 1:00 p.m. Paul Brown Stadium
    Sun. Oct. 9 at Jacksonville 8:30 p.m. ALLTEL Stadium
    Sun. Oct. 16 at Tennessee 1:00 p.m. The Coliseum
    Sun. Oct. 23 PITTSBURGH 1:00 p.m. Paul Brown Stadium
    Sun. Oct. 30 GREEN BAY 1:00 p.m. Paul Brown Stadium
    Sun. Nov. 6 at Baltimore 1:00 p.m. M&T Bank Stadium
    Sun. Nov. 13 --BYE--
    Sun. Nov. 20 INDIANAPOLIS 1:00 p.m. Paul Brown Stadium
    Sun. Nov. 27 BALTIMORE 1:00 p.m. Paul Brown Stadium
    Sun. Dec. 4 at Pittsburgh 1:00 p.m. Heinz Field
    Sun. Dec. 11 CLEVELAND 1:00 p.m. Paul Brown Stadium
    Sun. Dec. 18 at Detroit 4:05 p.m. Ford Field
    Sat. Dec. 24 BUFFALO 1:00 p.m. Paul Brown Stadium
    Sun. Jan. 1 at Kansas City 1:00 p.m. Arrowhead Stadium
    All times listed are Eastern Standard

4 of the first 6 games are on the road but I can see 10 or 11 wins this year for the Bengals. This years schedule is much much easier than last years schedule and we won 8 games last year.

WHO DEY!

Go Bengals!

2. Bassnpro1

Bassnpro1 OSU outdoorsman

I must admit I'm kinda dissapointed the indy-cincy game isn't monday nite. They are only 1 1/2 apart and both offenses would have made for a fun game on monday night.

3. At least you will be able to watch the Steelers win THREE Monday night games this year!

4. iwdavefish

iwdavefish Fishin' Fanatic

Apparently some of our members live in fantasy-land.

5. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

OGF is Browns Country!..I think the Bengals may win the division this year..Rottenberger will have a terrible season this year, and the Squeelers will finish 7 and 9 tied with the Browns.

6. davycrockett

davycrockett Fins Feathers Fur

You sound like some of my poor buddies who are Cleveland fans,Flathunter!! :D Brownies fans are bent out of shape because Pitt got Ben and they didn't!!! If Cleveland wound up with Ben he would still be beat up from last season! :) Go Pitt!!! :D :D
    Dave

7. Chuck P.

Chuck P. Here We Go Steelers

Me thinks you might have been out in the sun too long to think of something like this..:D

I think last year really P****D off quite a few players and make some rookies grow up real fast.

I can't wait....If anyone get any extra Bengals/Steelers tickets for the Cincy game, Give me a shout....

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015
  8. catking

catking Banned

I also see at least 10 wins possibly 11 this season. Alot of those teams are just not the same old team anymore.... By the way, Monday Night Football is on ESPN this season ( I believe it takes affect this year ) and the games are NOT set in stone as they were in the past. There will be a two week notification to teams that they could possibly be moved to that night . If the orginal games looks to be a bust , they will show another game... I don't know if Al Micheals and John Madden will still be the commentators.......that part of it hasn't been worked out ...I cannot believe ESPN spent 1.2 BILLION dollars for 6 years for the rights of these games....By the way , NBC is also back showing NFL games after a six year absence...........ABC which lost Monday night football to ESPN , also OWNS espn television....... :rolleyes: THE CATKING !!!

9. Just so long as we're not cheated out of what has become an annual tradition of seeing them choke when it really matters. :D

10. Hook N Book

Hook N Book The Original Hot Rod Staff Member

I'll repeat this again for those that did not hear/understand it before. Rothlisberger was exposed last year by "The Mighty Bengals". :D He and the team struggled badly down the stretch last season after they were exposed. Look for Benny to continue to struggle early this season and have a terrible sophmore season.
    The "Mighty Bengals" will finish 10-6 and will represent the AFC north as it's Champion! :D
    Mr. Big :B , you're right, the 1.2 billion per year is an incredible amount of money. That's a total of 7.2 billion dollars just from one network. I'm interested to hear what the other two will offer. Heck we may easily be looking at 20+ billion between the three...WOW!
    Me thinks the Monday night games won't start on ESPN until 2006 though. The only good things I see about the switch is the earlier start time and airing better matchups as the season goes on (I've been sick of watching the Cowboys for the past fifteen years :D ).

11. I am sorry to tell you but the bengals still suck. I see another 8-8 season. I can't wait till Peyton picks the secondary apart.

GO COLTS!!!!!GO COLTS!!!!!GO COLTS!!!!! :p :p :p

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015
  12. Hook N Book

Hook N Book The Original Hot Rod Staff Member

Tain't Gonna happen........! :D