close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

2005 Huron Hawg Fest - September 24th, 2005

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ShakeDown, May 14, 2005.

1. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

[​IMG]

Ohio Game Fishing and the Western Basin Sportfishing Association are proud to announce that the 2005 Huron Hawg Fest will be commencing on Saturday, September 24th 2005! Once again the event will take place in Huron, Ohio, and we're pleased to announce that Evinrude has signed on as one of our 2005 sponsors!​

Tournament and event specifics will be released soon, so mark your calendars and join us once again for a great time in September!​

2. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

:cool:
    now,can you please have a word with jim ganahl,about the weather stuation on that weekend?

3. I hope to attend this one had a wedding last year...

4. catking

catking Banned

This promises to be a bigger and better event . Both the OGF & WBSA will be working to smooth out a few bumps from last years first event ...Last years turned out to be a big success and both groups will build on that. I'll be looking forward to seeing you all up there again.... THE CATKING !!! :)

5. I have a suggestion for the headboat perch trip if that is going on again this year.Can it be done on Saturday instead of Sunday?Thanks Daryl

6. Lundy

Lundy Staff Member

Daryl,

The perch headboat return will be based upon the amount of interest again this year. As you know the trip last year filled pretty easily. If there is enough interest we may be able to run a trip on both Saturday and Sunday.

We'll try to meet as many people's requests and needs as we can as we move forward with the planning.

thanks,
    Kim

7. BIGG MAN

BIGG MAN JOE

The perch headboat return will be based upon the amount of interest again this year. As you know the trip last year filled pretty easily. If there is enough interest we may be able to run a trip on both Saturday and Sunday.
    count the bigg mann in for both days

8. catking

catking Banned

Be nice to see the BIGG MAN again this year .... I ought to really consider going out on that perch boat...... looked like alot of fun for sure.... DA KING :)

9. it was a blast but hopefully i wont have busted ribs again and can enjoy it more lol

Bub

10. I like the idea of Sat too...

11. Does anyone have a picture of the Hawg Fest Tournament Plaques that we had done up last year? If so please either link it or send a copy to me at Fishingclub@Adelphia.net

Thanks

Marc Hudson
    WBSA President

12. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

I think I have a few kickin around Marc. I'll see if I can't dig them up.

13. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Marc, I know we do somewhere like Shake said. I'll also look and get you something.

14. just make sure shake sends you the right pics.lol i`ve seen some of them ..they aint pretty

15. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

Sweet can't wait count me in and i won't schedule a charter both days LOL so i can help out more. I plan to bring the wife with me this year.

16. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Jerry, we already decided that for you! :D We'll be glad to have you join us this year.

17. Hey Guys whats the name of that place? looking to reserve a place to stay that weekend.i stayed just up the road about 3 miles or so but can`t remember the name of it either.

Bub

18. Thanks Carl i just couldn`t think of it