close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

2005 Huron Hawg Fest - Awards Banquet and Pig Roast Party

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ShakeDown, Aug 1, 2005.

1. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

[​IMG]

In conjunction with the 2005 Huron Hawg Fest, we're once again having our awards and dinner at the Plantation Motel following the tournament. Bring your family and friends and enjoy the tournament awards and pig roast/catered dinner along the shores of Lake Erie!​

Please respond to this thread if you plan on attending, so we can get a rough head count for the caterer!​

1. Hook-n-book (5 total)​
    2. ShakeDown (6 total)​
    3. Tee (2 total)​
    4. Misfit (2 total)​
    5. DaleM (1 total)
    6. Lewis (2 total)
    7. Lundy (4 or 5 total)
    8. Ruminator (2 total)
    9. Big Daddy (1 total so far)
    10. bobk (2 total)
    11. walleye60 (3 total)
    12. fish4fun (2 total)
    13. capt. muskey (2 total)
    14. Reel lady (poss. 4, 2 for sure total)

2. Hook N Book

Hook N Book The Original Hot Rod Staff Member

I'll go first...I'm in, +4 more.

3. ShakeDown

Thanks for breakin the ice Rodney :D

4. Tee

Tee Team OGF

Two for Tee.....:D

5. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

i'll be there,and possibly mrs. misfit.

6. Lewis

Lewis ORIGINAL TEAM OGF

7. Lundy

Lundy Staff Member

4 or 5 for Lundy

8. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

I'm there (Sorta have to be :D ) just me as of now.

9. I'll be there...maybe more, I'm still checking...

10. bobk

bobk

2 of us will be there. Will the parking for the guest of the Hotel be better? I was staying there last year and couldn't even get my boat parked at the hotel. The area by the fish cleaning should be left open for the guests that have their boats. Just a suggestion, Maybe someone can ask Todd how many guests are there with boats so it could be planned ahead of time.
    Bob

11. ShakeDown

bob...we are currently exploring other parking solutions, and we do have permission to use some space at the bar across the street. Parking was an issue (limited space) that we knew would become even more so as the event grows. We're still solidifying other options, and should have alternatives come game day.

12. walleye60,Mike Moore.I`ll be there and maybe one other person with me.I`m also staying at the plantation motel that saturday night,so I hope I get to meet alot of you and make some new friends. :) :D :B

13. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

2 total for me. Fish4Fun and the wife(Tina) will be up friday.

14. Capt.Muskey

Capt.Muskey Ohio Fishing Militia

I'll also be there Friday for two nights. Also bringing the wife (Mrs.Muskey) So that's two more.

15. ShakeDown

added you guys to the list!

Lookin forward to meeting you too Walleye60. Bring your appetite, and your party shoes :D

16. Reel Lady

Reel Lady Dreams DO come true!

I'm going to see if we could get a room at the Plantation for a night or 2. At this point I know for sure that Rob and I will both be there. Depending on everyone elses school/athletic schedule, we may also be bringing Hanna and Zach :)
    P.S.
    Don't forget to bring the nametags!!!!! lol
    Oh, and let's not forget the yellow caution tape either...I know that Bill and Lori would be sad without that...lol :D

17. I believe there will be 3 of us going,walleye950 and his wife is pretty sure there both are going to go too.He`s also a member of this board,but he`s not much into doing the computer unless I`m over at his house.That`s why he`s not on here,much at all.