close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

2005 Hawg Fest Perch Headboat Trip!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ShakeDown, Jul 29, 2005.

1. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

[​IMG]

Back by popular demand, this years trip is once again the same weekend as the 2005 Huron Hawg Fest! We launch again from Huron (right around the corner from the Hawg Fest) so make a weekend out of it!​

Confirmed Registrations - Sunday September 25th
    1. Michael Moore​
    2. Michael Moore guest​
    3.Tracy mullins and 7 guest.​
    4 guest​
    5 guest​
    6 guest​
    7 guest​
    8 guest​
    9 guest​
    10 guest​
    11.Kevin Krul​
    12.Kevin Krul guest​
    13.Cameron Price ​
    14.Cameron Price uest​
    15. Adis Ramovic​
    16. Adis Ramovic guest​
    17. Rick (Misfit)​
    18. Mrs. Misfit​
    19. Toad ​
    20. Mrs. Toad​
    21. Bigg Mann​
    22. Bigg Mann guest​
    23. Bigg Mann guest​
    24. Sean Alley​
    25. Sean Alley guest​
    26. Kevin Krul guest​
    27. Sean Alley guest​
    28. Shari B. ​

2. ShakeDown

Had this up this morning, then down immediately to fix some of my errors. Should be good to go now, let us know if you have any problems!

Thanks,

Shake

3. ShakeDown

Confirmed Registrations - Sunday September 25th

1. Michael Moore

2. Michael Moore guest

4. I have been getting paypal warnings for about a month now. Something about attempts at unauthorized use. Any other way to register?

5. ShakeDown

Those are bogus warnings. I get em too, and if you look at the underlying link that is sent, (you have to hover it and look at your status bar) you'll see it's pointing you to a 3rd party (not paypal) site.

You can mail us a check/money order as well.

6. do you have to have your own boat or can you rent one?

7. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Muskyboy that trip is on a charter boat. That pays for everything including the bait.

8. For those of you that are getting paypal emails,they`re probably bogus ones.I got one saying about checking for security and tried to get me to redo my credit card and abunch of stuff paypal wouldn`t ask you to do.So I called paypal and they sent me a email of what it would look like if they sent someone an email.Sure enough it was a bogus email.Because they`ll start out with like dear and your name,the way you gave them your name when you signed up.Hope this help you guys out.

P.S. Also they do not have you click on any link other than www.paypal.com or spoof@paypal.com

9. Ruminator

Ruminator TeamOGF

I just talked to Fisherman's Wharf, and they are limiting out every day! As the time for our Perch Trip arrives it will only get better as the average fish size will continue to increase through the fall. ;)

If you want to take advantage of this with the OGF group you have to hurry! We don't want to cancel this year, but we have to have a lot more participation than are currently signed up. Time is very short now to sign up, so "git 'er done" if you are thinking about it! ;)

Just think how good a limit of Lake Erie perch will taste! :D

- Rumi

10. Ruminator

Ruminator TeamOGF

If you would like to go, you must sign up before September 1st.

On September 1st., I will cancel the trips if we have insufficient interest and refund all monies. But lets think positively. ;)

11. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

i've been watching,and it looks like a poor showing for the headboat trips.my plan was for the saturday trip(probably 4 and possibly 6-8 people if i can do some recruiting),but it looks like,with the low interest,both trips could be out.

12. I just saw the post. I think I will be planning on attending with atleast 3 people. Definitely one day maybe 2. Let me talk to them and see if they want to go. I can't get my boat out of the dock for $30:mad:. What a great price:).

13. Ruminator

Ruminator TeamOGF

We don't have necessarily have to fill the boat.

Rick, 6-8 would be a BIG start. After posting this, the sign ups may come in fast. Thats why I am encouraging everyone not to wait any longer.

14. I am definately wanting to go on Sunday (got the OK from the boss). I am waiting on word from a couple more people, so I can do just one transaction.

15. Put me down for atleast 3 on Sunday! I'm waiting for the final ok from another. I also want to make 1 transaction. Got the ok like Stoshu did. Boss said it's fine!!!!! She loves Perch :) :)

16. Ruminator

Ruminator TeamOGF

Guys, we can't put anyone down officially until they pay.

How will you be paying? We need to receive all payments from everyone by the end of this month. Gotta "git er done'. ;-)

17. Paypal tomorrow!! 4 maybe 5. I will get a definite count tonight.

18. I just pay pal'd for 7 people on Sun the 25th :) :B :B . PLEASE DON'T CANCEL THE TRIP!! I'll have 6 people looking to do bodily harm to me:eek:

19. OK...I just got a phone call. Another is comming. I pay pal'd for him also. That's 8 for me total.

20. ShakeDown