close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

2005 Grizzly 660 4X4 w/ 24 hours of use!!!

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by DaleM, Jun 15, 2007.

1. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

0   0   0

My buddy has a 2005 grizzly 660 4X4 for sale. It was bought in late '05
    It has 24 hours on it, like new. Full automatic ( just like driving a car) 4- wheel independent suspension. Dark green color. This thing is like brand new. loded with all the goodies. Retail price for this unit used at a dealer list for $6,400. He is asking $5,000. That's a fantastic price for this Quad. Check the books and you'll see for having only 24 hours, you won't find a deal any better. This thing has LOTS of power with the 660 engine on it.
    The only reason he's selling it is his doctor told him he has bone spurs in his neck area from an old fracture and he could mess himself up bad if he continues to ride it. I ride with him all the time and hate to see him sell it, but he says his health is important at his age.
    I'll try to post pictures tomorrow.
    PM me if you are interested. he lives close to me here in North West Columbus off Hayden Rd.

2. NewbreedFishing

NewbreedFishing High Speed Angling

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

great deal! hell i would love to have this!!

3. DaleM

0   0   0

Here's a few pictures to show how clean this quad is. The sale price when it was new was $7,300. $5,000, the asking price is a great deal.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. DaleM

0   0   0

He told me he'll consider offers. ( serious offers) not some ridiculous low offers. This Quad is a jewel for the right person.

5. BIGDAWG

BIGDAWG Team Bass Xtreme

0   0   0

I'll let my buddy at work know about this. I know he is wanting to get a utility quad and this is as good as new. I'll let you know what he says.

6. DaleM

0   0   0

yes, let me know. I know he'd take $4,800 for it. He wants to sell it so he won't be tempted to ride it and hurt himself.
    PM me if you hear from him. Thanks.

7. Skarfer

Skarfer

0   0   0

trailer come with it????

8. DaleM

0   0   0

Not at that price! :D That's a $650.00 trailor. I have the same one for my quad. You may make an offer for it I'm sure.

9. BIGDAWG

BIGDAWG Team Bass Xtreme

0   0   0

Sounds like my buddy is interested. However, his grandfather just passed away yesterday and is obviously busy with that. I'll let you know when he hits me up. BD

10. DaleM

0   0   0

No problem. Let me know and I'll pass it on to my buddy that owns it.

11. DaleM

0   0   0

Big Dawg- Have you heard back from your buddy?
    The guy selling it said he'd include the trailor for $300.00 more That's a $650.00 trailor he has. I have the same exact one for my quad.
    $5300.00 for a 2005 quad with less than 30 hours, with all the extras it has and a heavy duty trailor with drop down ramp. For $5300.00 it is a steal!! I can honestly say you'll never find one in this shape for that price.

12. Erie Addict

Erie Addict

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Dale, If it doesn't move here. Have him put it on Craigslist.com. That quad/trailer will be gone in a day. I have bought and sold numerous items on Criags list and never had a problem. Best of all its free.

13. supercanoe

supercanoe

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I'd be interested in the trailer only. Will he sell it alone? What size is it?

14. DaleM

0   0   0

no he will not sell the trailor alone. Sorry, but it goes with the quad or he'll keep it to use at his place.

15. DaleM

0   0   0

Thanks Erie, I'll do that for him if it doesn't sell here soon.

16. BIGDAWG

BIGDAWG Team Bass Xtreme

0   0   0

The one guy I thought would buy it is interested, however the "boss" thinks better of it since they are trying to buy a house. I'm going to keep telling everyone I know about it. I let you know if anyone wants to see it. Thanks, BD