close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

2005 Cripple Creek Catfish Tourney Schedule

Discussion in 'Tournament Discussion' started by Corey, Feb 1, 2005.

1. Corey

Corey OGF Team-Charter Member

Well, I finally got the 2005 schedule together. We are going to try something out this year to see if it works. As you know we will be hosting another bash for OGF here at Cripple Creek on Saturday, June 11. Many of you drive a long distance to participate in these outings, or in our tourneys, so we are having our June Cat event that evening for those who want to stay. This will make for one long drive rather than two. The tent will be up too so the weigh-in Sunday morning will be a little fancier than usual and protected from the weather. Here's the 2005 schedule:
    April 23
    May 14
    June 11
    July 30
    August 20
    September 17
    October 8

See ya here!!!!!

2. THANKS for the update and for all your help at the OGF outting!!

3. rockbass

rockbass Banned

Awesome Jim, Can't wait for this year again. My goal is to place 2 times this year since I placed once last year! Will be good fun!

4. FISHNASTY

FISHNASTY The Catfather

maybe I'll place in one of them things too... :rolleyes:

5. rockbass

rockbass Banned

Maybe Fishnasty?? I know you are one of the most likely to place. Well, along with the other 2 guys that always fish together. I don't mean you fish with them, I just mean the other 2 that fish together that always place. ;)

6. crappiebub

crappiebub Justcrazy's Guide!

3 or 4 miles north of Tappan Lake Dam on route 250.

7. hrmm ill be damnd...I know where tappan is and where the damn is...Ill have to check it out...

8. Hey what are the times for the tournament, and other info. I have never fished one of ur tournaments corey. and was just wandering. thanks

9. Corey

We are 2 miles West of the dam on Rte.#250. Registration starts at 4:00pm on Saturday. Weigh-in starts at 7:30am the next morning.

10. How much is the registration for ur tournys?

11. Corey

Main tourney is $10.00 (Channel Cat only). Separate pots for Flathead ($5.00), Big Fish ($1.00, Channel), and Odd Fish ($1.00, any species other than Catfish).