close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

2005 Columbus Sports, Vacation & Boat Show!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 2talltim, Feb 10, 2005.

1. 2talltim

2talltim Bubby wanna be

Going to be heading down friday night or saturday who cant i exspect to meet?...i know there is another thread already but it is getting quite long....havent met very many here; id like to change that....ill put on my OGF shirt if any see me wandering around hollar at me :) ...cant miss me 6'4" with a OGF t shirt on how many can there be?

2. catking

catking Banned

All the owners of the site and I believe moderators will be there . Half of the owners will be there for the duration. I'll be heading up Saturday afternoon . From what I've seen , quite a few OGF members will be there . I'll look for you there Tim. Many are stayoing afterwards saturday for a night out ;) .THE CATKING !!!

3. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

I'll be there thus/friday evenings, and all day sat and sun. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

4. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

I'll be there everyday. Stop by our booth and check in. #1302 back by the hog trof.

5. I will see you guys tonight. Heading up after work with my dad.

6. crankus_maximus

crankus_maximus Crankus Baitus Maximus

I'll be seeing you guys on Saturday. Wish I could be there now. Boston sucks right now. Snow storm rolling in tonight. Hope I can get home tomorrow. Anyways....

Have fun guys! I've been looking forward to this for a long time!

7. Yeah, I look forward to meeting some of you folks. I ain't got an OGF shirt or hat or anything like that but you can expect to see me in my typical Friday attire. Just look for the bling. See you folks at the show Friday nite!

Attached Files:

8. catking

catking Banned

I guess we will find you Sheephead Master :D .DA KING !!!

9. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

I will be there most all day sat and sun

10. Hook N Book

Hook N Book The Original Hot Rod Staff Member

O.M.G.....It's Pimp most Maximus! :D
    Well let me ask you this. If you'll be wearing it this weekend, how's about hooking me up for next weekend??? :D

11. Miso_Ohio

Miso_Ohio Green Eggs And Ham

While standing there admiring the OGF booth and back to the State Record Walleye replica at the ODNR booth (may be a good time to voice your concerns about the pay to park plan). Look to the right about 2 spots and you will see the CAG booth. Should be some OGF'ers there as well, you will get a chance to meet legends like the CrappieLooker, Tpet96 and many many more.

Just don't ignore us you may get hit in the head with some corn :D

By the way Crankus how is the weather suppose to be in Boston next week, just found out I got to head up there.

12. i'll be up there around noon on saturday

13. ShakeDown

I smell a boilie war brewin! :D

14. crankus_maximus

crankus_maximus Crankus Baitus Maximus

Monday looks pretty wet, but high of 40. Thats all I can see so far. I'll be out there Tuesday through Thursday. I'll talk to you on Saturday at the show.

15. 2talltim

2talltim Bubby wanna be

looks like its going to be saturday ...hope to see you all there

16. fishingredhawk

fishingredhawk Ohio Hawg Hunter

Is there an admission fee?

17. Good meeting you all last night, hope to see you guys at a few events this summer.
    Pretty awsome show this year with all those boats.

18. 2talltim

2talltim Bubby wanna be

19. ShakeDown

Yeah, we kinda spaced on that.