close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

2005 Carp Anglers Group Invitational

Discussion in 'Carp Discussions' started by tpet96, May 11, 2005.

1. tpet96

tpet96 Banned

Gang,

I'll post the registration info here. If you need the full monte on the CAGI, go to the following link:

http://www.cagohio.net/fishininformation/2005cagi.htm

$10 to enter. If you bring a guest, and they sign up for CAG and pay their entry, you fish for free.

To Register, go to the following link and sign up online:

http://www.carpanglersgroup.com/CAGIregistration.html

Then....you can pay your entry fee there via the paypal link, OR mail by June 11, 2005 a check / money order made out to Carp Anglers Group to:

Shawn Woerlein
    680 Woodland Drive
    Galion OH 44833

There is a $10 big fish competition. If you wish to enter this, you need to pay this seperate in the form of a check or money order made to Shawn Woerlein. It you pay your entry via paypal, you will need to send this check seperate to the above address. If you are paying by check for your entry, you can pay the big fish entry in the separate check, but still mail it to me.

2. steelhead1

steelhead1 Pikie Bay

Shawn, I am really hoping to make this. It is too early to tell right now though.

3. ohhhhh.. its touch and go for me
    I may be getting laid-off again next week FUNDS will make or break me :(

4. Graduating June 17...no idea where I'll even be after that (yet). I'm really hoping to be able to fish the CAGI and have been looking forward to it since I heard it might be held around here. Hopefully I'll know more soon...but I plan on being there if at all possible.

5. catking

catking Banned

cwcarper is finally getting out of college after seven short years ... :rolleyes: ........... I thought I'd never see this day.... :D ... DA KING !!!

6. oh man you mean its time to face the reel ur I mean real world :p

7. BigChessie

BigChessie BIG PIMPIN' "GIGELO"

Shawn...AK has me hooked on carp.....only took one 3 hour 2 fish trip and I'm wandering around mumbling something about "Lets go chum"

8. Uh oh...sounds like another corn chucker in the making...

9. ...nothing like the smell of fermented corn 1st thing in the morning...