close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

2005 9.9 Mercury

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by Reel Lady, Apr 2, 2005.

1. Reel Lady

Reel Lady Dreams DO come true!

0   0   0

We have a brand new 2005 9.9 Mercury 4 stroke motor (tiller handle) that we purchased when we bought our new Tracker Tundra last summer. Well, as it turned out, we never did have the need for this motor, so we just took it off. This motor has never been started (by us) But, was started at the dealer to show that everything was working properly.
    Our new Ranger is coming in next week, so this motor will only be available until we trade in the Tundra for the Ranger.
    Buyer will have to make arrangements for pickup.
    Price $1800.00

2. sowbelly101

sowbelly101 Keep'n It Reel

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

what is the shaft length, and is it manual or electric start?

thanks
    sow

3. Reel Lady

0   0   0

It is a manual start, and I have tried to find paperwork that would mention the shaft length, but couldnt find anything. Here are the model and serial#'s, and hopefully that will give you some more information.
    Mercury 9.9 ml. 4 stroke
    Manual Start
    Tiller style handle
    Model# 1-F10211D
    Serial# - OR049282

Hope this helps...

4. Heck of a deal on that motor. Let's see, new garage roof at $1800 or new motor for boat...hmmmm..

Oh well, gotta save the $$$ for the garage roof. My 9.9 is working fine.

BTW, anyone know where I can generate some fast income? Guide service perhaps??? LOL.

5. Reel Man

Reel Man Member

0   0   0

I'm sure your wife will commend you for making the right decision Carl ;)

6. Reel Lady

0   0   0

Also want to let you know that this motor has not been "Broken In" yet. And, it was winterized this year.

7. ARGEE

ARGEE

0   0   0

Big Daddy..fast Income?try Manpower You Get Pd. Daily....

8. Reel Lady

0   0   0

We will be getting our new boat pretty soon now, just dont have an exact date. So, yes, we still have the 9.9 available if anyone is still interested.
    Marcia

9. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

0   0   0

If I had room for it on my transom, I'd pick it up in a heartbeat. That is a sweet sweet deal.

10. Skunkedagain

Skunkedagain

0   0   0

What size Tundra are you trading in (18 or 21)? And how much for the motor if it is still attached to the Tundra?

11. Reel Lady

0   0   0

Our Tundra is the 18' model. Dual/Walk-thru console with Bimini Top, and almost a full camper enclosure ( I lost a few pieces at West Branch last summer :rolleyes: ) Motor is a 2004 Merc 115, Kicker is a 2005 Merc 9.9 4 stroke (not even broken in because we never used it) The 9.9 is a long shaft (20")
    9.9 is $1,800 (no tax paid by you), or you can just buy the whole package for $22,500.00 :D
    Here is a pic.
    [​IMG]

12. Skunkedagain

Skunkedagain

0   0   0

Very nice boat! What made you decide to trade for a Ranger?

13. Reel Lady

0   0   0

Actually, we started out talking with Buckeye Sports at the Cleveland Boat Show about trading in our Tundra (which we just purchased from them last summer) for a 21' Walleye boat. They were totally unwilling to budge on any $'s that were discussed. We told them that if they let us walk away that we will end up buying a larger boat from someone else. lol.. he let us walk :D And walk we did! We strolled around the entire show just looking for a boat that would accomodate us.
    Rob and I saw the Ranger 621, and it was love at first sight :) I already knew that Ranger made an awesome boat, based on what I read, heard and saw. I also knew that these boats retained a very high resale value compared to some others. (lol.. although, something tells me that we will have THIS boat for a while :D )
    For the record... we LOVE our Tundra... I am so sad to see it go as it was our first boat ever. :( It was (is) such a gorgeous boat and very comfortable and accomodating.

14. Jason6644

Jason6644

0   0   0

would love to see a pic of that beautiful ranger when you get it! Trust me you will not be dissapointed. We had a mint cond. '84 ranger 350V that was purchased for 12,500 in '84, in '00 we sold it for 8,000, now thats retaining its resale value, 16 years, 4,500 dollar loss!
    Jason