close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

2004 Polaris Sportsman 90 - Youth Camo

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by lv2fish, Sep 21, 2005.

1. lv2fish

lv2fish

0   0   0

My daughter has outgrown her ATV and there is no use keeping it. This Sportsman 90 is a 2004 camo pattern, very low usage I can assure you. Comes with everything that came with it when I bought it including a black youth helmet, safety video, all manuals, etc... Excellent condition, there is one crack in the plastic front panel (I can assure you it's cosmetic only). Has a horn and safety flag attached. This is a great starter ATV for young riders, you can adjust the throttle to restrict speed and there is another adjustment that can be done that will not allow the young driver to adjust himself. This is a 2 cycle for those that don't know and I still have a quart of 2 cycle oil the dealer gave me when I bought it that has not been opened, if that gives you an idea of the low usage. I will post pictures as soon as I can get the camera working, had a problem loading them to the computer last night.

Price - $1600 (Firm) - PM me any direct questions or post them here, I try to get on every few days, so if I don't get back to you I will. The machine is located in Utica, Ohio and is easly loaded into the back of a truck, even with one man.

2. SwollenGoat

SwollenGoat Scourge of Hoover

0   0   0

Hi, I might be interested. I was getting ready to buy my son this exact one for Xmas. Does this model have reverse? I know the new ones do, but I'm not sure if the salesman said this was a new feature or not.

3. lv2fish

lv2fish

0   0   0

No reverse, I can say it's very light to move around and my 10 year old daughter had no problem pulling it around when she would get it in a jam.

4. SwollenGoat

SwollenGoat Scourge of Hoover

0   0   0

Check your PM's. Sent you my phone # and wanted to see if you are available this weekend.

5. lv2fish

lv2fish

0   0   0

Didn't get you PM, but sent you one.

6. lv2fish

lv2fish

0   0   0

The date on the photo's are incorrect, I just took them last weekend, dang digital cameras, always so many buttons. Anyway, as you can see, it's a very clean machine, runs excellent.

Attached Files:

7. lv2fish

lv2fish

0   0   0

Still for sale, great gift for a young rider!

8. rockbass

rockbass Banned

0   0   0

One hell of a deal! I am looking for one for my daughter, but this one is a bit too big for her yet. I will keep my ear out in case I hear of anyone looking for one though :)

9. lv2fish

lv2fish

0   0   0

Had some lookers, still no takers, you won't find a better quad of this kind unless you buy brand new.

10. lv2fish

lv2fish

0   0   0

Thought I would roll this to the top one more time before I place an ad in the paper.

11. lv2fish

lv2fish

0   0   0

Wife says get it out of the garage. I'll take $1500 just in time for christmas.

12. lv2fish

lv2fish

0   0   0

Sold - No longer available.