2004 Ford F-150 Supercrew FX4

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by Flippin 416, Sep 21, 2008.

1. I have for sale my 2004 Ford F-150 Supercrew FX4 77,000 miles, great condition. I am asking $16,500 as the truck sits which includes the 17x9 Moto Metal 951 wheels wrapped with 35x12.50x17 Dick Cepek Mud Country tires with 75% life still on them. Also includes and Edge Evolution programmer and monitor and the stock wheels and tires...so you can remove the chrome wheels and run them during the winter. I will sell the truck without the Moto Metals wheels and without the Edge Evolution and will pu the stock tires and wheels back on it for $15,000. The truck also has a Class III "resse" style hitch and flat 4 and round style plugs. Any questions please feel free to PM me...and thanks for looking!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. G.LoomisMan

G.LoomisMan BAMF

0   0   0

thats a beautiful truck.

3. Thanks...this truck has been my baby since I've owned it. My family is growing so I need to get a more "sensible" family vehicle.

The ruck is fully loaded with factory 6 disc cd changer, power driver seat and more. Buyer will get a very nice truck WITH a full tank of gas.....I might even be able to find a cap or lid for the bed here at work (we have MORE than a few out back) if that would make a sale for me. Thanks again!

4. Loomis-Eyed

Loomis-Eyed Rooster slayer

0   0   0

What size lift is on that?

5. It's a 3" Performance Accessories body lift with a 2.5" Autospring front end leveling kit....I opted to move the body as opposed to messing up suspension and drive line angles....plus it retains the factory ride.