close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

2004 Cripple Creek Cat Tourney schedule

Discussion in 'Catfish Discussion' started by Corey, Apr 7, 2004.

1. Corey

Corey OGF Team-Charter Member

2004 Cripple Creek Catfish Tourneys. Registration begins at 4:00 PM on the day of the event. Weigh-ins will start at 7:00AM sharp. Be in line at the scales no later than 7:30 AM or be disqualified. Main tournament is Channel Catfish only with a 3 fish limit. Only one fish will be weighed per contestant in the Flathead category. Entry fees are still $10 per entry for the main tournament, $5 per entry for the Flathead category, and $1 each for "Big Fish" (Channels only) and "Odd Fish". Kids under 12 years of age $5 with proof of age. Without proof of age they will have to compete against the adults.
    April 24
    May 22
    June 12
    July 24
    August 21
    September 25
    October 16

2. JUSTCRAZY

JUSTCRAZY Wurlds Wurst Spellor

Would Gator and dad qualify as ODD FISH this year???? PLEASE! PLEASE!

With that combined weight I am sure to kick everyones tail. That is provided I can get them to wiegh-in in good enough shape :D :D

3. Corey

The key word is that they must be RELEASABLE....well, I guess you'd want to release either one of them even if they were dead. Nope, they'd be disqualified because of Section B, subsection 36-C of the too-ugly-to-weigh clause. :D

4. JUSTCRAZY

JUSTCRAZY Wurlds Wurst Spellor

I see your point now, but no matter what the rules say they are still both ODD-fish.

5. Corey

Very odd................. :D

6. Hey Corey we need to move this tournament up my way. That way i got a chance to win lol. Its to far for me to drive down there then drive back here then transport these big fish to be weighed and hard enough to keep them alive. The bad thing would be then releasing them in the water down there and taking them out of my honey hole. Ill be down there this year to donate my money :) Cause i dont do good down there for some reason.

CatfishCraig

7. Ducknut

Ducknut Duck Enemy #1

With Justcrazy's inferior intellect, he looks and acts like a twelve year old. Is that proof enough for the kids catagory? Maybe he can win for once....

8. katfish

katfish Cats are where it's at!

Corey

Misfit felt mistreated last year. We really wanted Fishnasty to present Rick with the check :)

We don't mind taking other peoples money but we really enjoy taking Mike's ;)

If you follow Fishnasty's recommendation then more mature gentlemen should recieve a handicap. Say an xtra 10 lbs for Misfit and 15 lbs for Shortdrift added onto their big fish entry? :) :)

Don't worry

If you agree to it they will both forget before the tournamnet :)

9. Corey

LMAO!!! They should stick to the "Odd Fish" pot..............cAARP

10. FISHNASTY

FISHNASTY The Catfather

I got married this year and got a promotion at work, been overwhelmed since now I'm building a house. Needless to say only got to fish a couple tournies but still weighed in big cat in one and got a 4th and a 5th I think early in the year. Anyway's I'm back online checking the fishing boards and harassing the older catfish crowd, LOL.

11. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

Glad to see you are still alive, fishnasty..I have fished hard all year and aint caught much.

12. Corey

Welcome back Mike! BEHAVE YOURSELF!!!

13. FISHNASTY

FISHNASTY The Catfather

I've been doing some fishing in the river lately for them toothy things you fish for Corey, and it's been kinda fun. Waders and some rapala's on the rocks, I had no idea it was so enjoyable. Course I still fish at night with a beer, but that goes without saying

14. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

Good to see you're still alive and kickin FN ;)

15. catking

catking Banned

The 'Nasty one is back :eek: .Glad to see you on line again. THE CATKING !!!

16. rockbass

rockbass Banned

Welcome back!

yeah you beat mine out for big fish and placed 4th behind me that tourney. I know I know, it will never happen again. not only me placing, but nudging you out a little! :D take care!