close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

2003 Suburban (pampered vehicle)

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by Jitterbug, Sep 3, 2005.

1. Jitterbug

Jitterbug

0   0   0

I can hardly bare the thought of parting with this vehicle, but my financial situation has determined that it is the right move. Someone who is in the market for a new SUV is going to get a great deal. I have a 2003 Chevy Suburban that I am considering selling. The vehicle only has 14,000 miles on it. Almost half of those miles were 2 long cross-country trips. The truck has been very pampered. I have had no trouble with it. I've changed the oil every 3 months, despite only putting about 700 miles/month on it. The gas is hurting my financial situation, but it is not terrible on the gas. I get between 14 and 15 miles/gallon in town and between 18 and 20 on the highway. It is metallic grey (almost black) with a tow package. The MSRP was a little over $39,000. Invoice was around $32,000. I am going to sell for $23,000, which is a little under the Kelly Blue book value. This is a great car. The interior is virtually spotless, as I have cargo mats and liner all over. If you know of someone who may be interested in this vehicle, please PM me. I can get pictures to you or anything else you'd want to see.

Thanks,
    JB

2. Jitterbug

Jitterbug

0   0   0

bump back up. Anyone know someone who may be interested? I believe this is a great deal for someone in the market for this type of vehicle. I'll be listing it in the paper soon.

JB