Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale is my 2003 Pro Craft Super Pro 210. It's a 21' bass boat. Silver, gold and black in color. 225 hp Mercury EFI 2 stroke outboard, stainless steel prop, perfect motor, runs 70 mph on GPS. Rite-Hite fixed jackplate. 82 pound thrust Motorguide 24 volt trolling motor with Gator Mount. 3 brand new Duracell marine batteries. Brand new 3 bank onboard battery charger with plug inlet mounted in the rear of the boat. Huge lighted live wells with pumpout feature, lighted compartments. Dual axle trailer with swing away tongue, trailer brakes, and reverse lights. Has a hotfoot, power trim in 4 places with a trim gauge. Brand new Lowrance Elite 5 DSI (Down Scan Imaging) with built in maps/GPS on the console. It also displays MPH and water temperature. Brand new Lowrance Elite 5 color fish finder at the front with water temp. Comes with custom Pro Craft boat cover with engine cover. Dual huge rod lockers and tons of storage. This is an awesome boat but I have no time to use it. I can text more pics if desired. They were too large to load on this site. Call or text 330 323 5407. Price is $14,500. "Average retail" on N.A.D.A. is two thousand dollars higher. More pics on Craigslist:
http://cleveland.craigslist.org/boa/3969281295.html

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts