2003 Crestliner SuperHawk 1700 w/ 115HP Mercury 4Stroke for sale

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by rebu, Sep 24, 2008.

1. rebu

rebu

0   0   0

Asking $15,750. Up for sale is my 2003 Crestliner 1700 Superhawk 17'-7" walk-thru dbl console fishing boat. It's powered by a 2005 mercury 4 stroke 115HP engine with low hours. This has been my musky boat as well as Lake Erie walleye rig. Summary of standard and optional equipment includes a 2005 MotorGuide 52# thrust 12v bow mount electric motor, front Humminbird sonar with trolling motor transducer, console Humminbird 3D finder with rear mount transducer, AM/FM/CD dash mount AquaTronics stereo with four speakers, tilt steering wheel, self actuated bilge pump, four repositionable seats plus adjustable pro pole butt seat in front, custom Tennessee trailer with removable tongue, diamond plating on fenders and front step plate, EZ lube hubs, roller mount transom saver, locking rod storage, electric horn, front and rear nav lights, four rod holders, stainless steel prop, trim/tilt on motor and on throttle, interior light, hydrofoil fin mounted on motor. Includes all safety gear, a mooring cover and what I call a camper style top that allows you to stand upright underneath it. This is a beautiful rig in excellent condition throughout. I am selling because I am moving to the Southwest. I can't take her with me. I can email pictures, but I suggest coming out to see it in person. You won't be disappointed. We're located in NE Oh, Thompson.

Attached Files:

2. rebu

rebu

0   0   0

Bump bump.

One more chance to sell a very nice boat before putting it away for the winter. Everything in great shape as shown in the pictures. I've added a few more pictures of a recent musky trip from earlier in the month. Also included a picture of the nicest fish caught on the trip. Send a PM or Email if interested.

Attached Files:

3. Nice looking boat. Probably what I'll be upgrading to(or something similar), if I somehow all the planets align and I can figure out a way to pay for it... But that's the way it goes....

4. rebu

rebu

0   0   0

BUMP! It's a year later, and I have a new low price for this boat. Everything still in excellent condition. Email or PM if you have questions. If you'd like more pics, ask. New price is $12,000.

5. bigsky0721

bigsky0721

0   0   0

Hello rebu,
    Have you sold your 2003 Crestliner yet? I have just started looking at boats and saw you add.
    Thanks,
    Shane

6. gdorsten

gdorsten

0   0   0

your boat still for sale?