close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

2003 Carrier 5 x 8 Utility Trailer

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by H2O Mellon, Oct 29, 2007.

1. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

0   0   0

I'm posting this for my dad. He can be contacted @ 937-879-2346.

He wants $400 or will trade for gun(s).

This is a 2003 Carrier brand utility trailer with the folding ramp. It also has the wheel stand in the front so it can be pushed around. Dad has two utility trailers and doesnt need both of them anymore. This was bought new @ Lowes.

Pics to come soon.

2. H2O Mellon

0   0   0

3. H2O Mellon

0   0   0

Bump....

Anyone else interested?, if not I'm going to throw it on Craigslist for dad.

4. BIGDAWG

BIGDAWG Team Bass Xtreme

0   0   0

Can you get the overall measurements, outside fender to other outside fender. Also what size is the hitch, 1 7/8" or 2"? Thanks in advance. BD

5. H2O Mellon

0   0   0

The inside demenions are actually 5 foot by 8 foot and 2 inches. (Someone else from OGF asked and my dad measured it). It's a 1 7/8, but a new plate can be added to make it a 2 inch.

My dad said he'd take $350 now. I'd like to see it gone becasue if it's added to Craigs List, it's me that has to put up w/ all the fraud emails. :mad: So I'll give my own $20 towards to my dad and if someone wants it for $330 consider it sold. (and also, my dad does in fact have the registration for it.)

6. sharon time

sharon time

0   0   0

what size of tires are on it? Ijust bought a new 4-wheeler but could use a trailer. also if I decide I wanted it, could we hook up around polaris mall area? I live near Akron and I am not familar with Dayton area.

thanks,
    Tom

7. H2O Mellon

0   0   0

I'm not sure of the tire size. Give my dad a call (phone # @ the top). My dad is legally blind and can not drive, so delivery usually would be a problem, however he and my bro in law will be heading down to Hocking Co on Tue night and staying until Thursday, so deliveyr to Columbus, or better yet for you, the Logan area would/should not be a problem. Give him a call to work out the details, if your interested or PM me your phone number and I'll give it to him. Also, for the record I talked to him about the price and he will indeed knock off another $25, but he is absouletely firm @ $325.

8. Deadwood

Deadwood

0   0   0

H2O Mellon, I will take this puppy off your hands for $325.00, if I can pick trailer up week end of the next Goodman Gun Show at Dayton,Nov 17-18 ?. Please shoot me a PM with name and address and I will drop a check in mail as soon as I get the PM. thanks John

9. H2O Mellon

0   0   0

PM, on the way.

10. lurer

lurer

0   0   0

If it falls through I am interested...very!

11. H2O Mellon

0   0   0

I don't think the deal's going to fall through, but if it does:

ALL THUMBS is next in line, then LURER.

Thanks guys