Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is an affordable way to get a great turnkey boat with all the toys. Powered by a 75hp Tracker by Mercury motor. Cruises in the low 20s. Top speed about 30. Walk-through windshield. Brand new Terrova 60” 80# 24v w/ipilot, includes foot pedal and remote control (manual included). Brand new 3 bank charger. 2 new die hard deep cycle batteries and new cranking battery. Lowrance HDS5 combo color chartplotter/fishfinder with great lakes preloaded (manual included). Also has Eagle backup GPS but it’s not connected. Aerated livewell and baitwell. 9 PVC cockpit/bow rod holders and 6 cradle style trolling rod holders mounted on gunnels. Comes with Big Jon planer board mast and 2 big boards with about 20 clips. 3 moveable seats. Also comes with the original 40# 12v Minn Kota trolling motor if you want it. Bimini top. 2 boat covers. Includes dock lines, anchor and line, safety gear for 3 people, plus flares, fire extinguisher, etc. New tires this year on single axle trailer plus a spare. A few stains on the carpeting and some scratches on the hull. Motor is sound (was checked out by Vic’s in July 2013). Just filled up the tank and full reservoir of 2 cycle oil. She’s ready to fish. I’m buying a new boat in 2 weeks and thought I’d try to sell this quickly, otherwise I’m trading it in. $8,500 OBO. Call or text Pete at 330.998.1111.

Attachments

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bump for the weekend. Since a few guys have asked, I'll take $8k for the boat with everything included. Someone is supposed to be coming to look at it Saturday morning, but if anyone else is interested let me know in case he doesn't take it. Hoping to sell it this weekend. Thanks everyone and good fishing!

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes, boat is still for sale. The gentleman that was supposed to come Saturday had some pushback from his wife...

Not sure about the speed issue. The 75 is an upgrade for 2002. Standard (and underpowered) motor was a 50hp. Motor runs good. Top speed measured with 2 big guys around 250#. Maybe 2002 hull etc is heavier? I have not tried to max speed with different prop. I'd guess one could tweak some things and get top speed up a few notches.

Give me a ring if you want to discuss guys.

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

1 - 7 of 7 Posts