Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Rubber Duck aka Fish Bonz
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2001 Crestliner 1700 Superhawk
2002 Mercury 90HP 4 stroke
I can add or subtract items from here down if the prices needs adjusted for you.
2003 Mercury 5HP
Both motors tied to one main line
Brand new Minn-Kota V2 Power Drive with I-pilot and US2 with RAM mount stabilizer
Two newer Duracell Group 29 batteries installed with a dual bank charger.
(1) Lowrance HDS7 Gen2 at helm mounted on RAM mount
(4) Folding original factory seats
(2) Down riggers, plates mounted in back corners
(10) Folbe rod holder mounts, six flush in the back for trolling/drifting and four standard mounts installed up front for drifting.
Ship to shore marine radio, Cobra
Bimini top
Custom travel and winter cover
Original cover from factory
(6) trolling rods and reels can be negotiated as well as tackle if needed (all walleye)

This boat is clean and runs excellent. I am the second owner on everything except trolling motor I just installed it last year.

Ready to see or drive, located in Streetsboro, Ohio 44241 also @ 2one6-7eight0-4six27
$8,500.00

Super Hawk 1700 (15).jpg User (1).jpg User (4).jpg User (2).jpg User (3).JPG

Super Hawk 1700 (15).jpg
User (1).jpg

·
Registered
72 Posts
2001 Crestliner 1700 Superhawk
2002 Mercury 90HP 4 stroke
I can add or subtract items from here down if the prices needs adjusted for you.
2003 Mercury 5HP
Both motors tied to one main line
Brand new Minn-Kota V2 Power Drive with I-pilot and US2 with RAM mount stabilizer
Two newer Duracell Group 29 batteries installed with a dual bank charger.
(1) Lowrance HDS7 Gen2 at helm mounted on RAM mount
(4) Folding original factory seats
(2) Down riggers, plates mounted in back corners
(10) Folbe rod holder mounts, six flush in the back for trolling/drifting and four standard mounts installed up front for drifting.
Ship to shore marine radio, Cobra
Bimini top
Custom travel and winter cover
Original cover from factory
(6) trolling rods and reels can be negotiated as well as tackle if needed (all walleye)

This boat is clean and runs excellent. I am the second owner on everything except trolling motor I just installed it last year.

Ready to see or drive, located in Streetsboro, Ohio 44241 also @ 2one6-7eight0-4six27
$8,500.00

View attachment 207782 View attachment 207783 View attachment 207784 View attachment 207785 View attachment 207786

View attachment 207782 View attachment 207783
Hi Gary Here,
If u remove 5 HP kicker and HDS7 unit what would the price be???
Reply to; [email protected]

·
Registered
131 Posts
Left u a message if the boat isn't sold let me know. Have cash will travel. Thanks Hank 740.584.1852

·
Registered
28 Posts
Sent email yesterday, left two messages with contact phone numbers. Have cash ready for all that you are selling. I live within 30 minutes of your location. Is the boat sold? If not, could see it and bring $ this evening. Looking at another boat tomorrow, but still interested in your boat. Please reply.

·
Rubber Duck aka Fish Bonz
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry for delay everyone. I was seriously overwhelmed with emails, calls, and texts. I had no idea this was the time to sell a boat. To those that have asked I'm not done fishing but with 70% travel for work and then three Bo s in sports I literally have only personally used the boat for the airshow last year otherwise my buddies have been the ones using it. I have a few buddies I am hoping I can get a seat with when they go out some time.

The boat is 90% sold once I am home, if it falls through I will post back and start contacting everyone in the order I have recieved them.

Thank you, and in six years it will be a new boat.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.