Rod Holders
8 – Ram
2 – Anglers Pal
2 – Titelok
3 Pedestal Seats
2 Cannon manual downriggers w balls and single rod holders
KeelGaurd
Raytheon VHF radio
On board Charger for deep cycles (I havent used in couple years but should work)

New lower unit seals and impellar in 2008
New battery in 2007
Replaced lower trailer bunks in 2007
Replaced and repacked trailer hub bearings in 2008
1 new aerator and bilge pump in 2008
Replaced warning horn in 2008
Replaced most “non bunk” wood in 2008
Replaced VHF antenna 8’ in 2008

Boat has:
2 large live wells
3 bait wells
2 bilge pumps (one auto wired direct to battery)
Battery switch
Single console
52 gallon gas tank
Lower Mount for Minkota Power Drive Quick Release
Midship underdeck compartment for 24V deep cycles
1 rod locker and room for 4 rods under port
Built in ice chest
Tons of Storage

Notes:
Trailer is in good shape, may need new tires in a couple years, never had issues with lights.

Motor has been the best starting and running motor I’ve ever owned.

Carpet is in good condition, a couple corners are fraying. Boat has one baitwell hinge that could use reinforced.

Boat has various crazing (clear coat crack) from normal wear and tear – this is normal and common with all boats. The fiberglass is built to flex, but the clear coat is hard so as the boat flexes the clear coat will crack in places. This is not structural.

Console windshield has a crack on the right side, it was like this when I bought it, hasnt ever been a problem for me.

The livewell timers on the boat haven't ever worked and the front pannel to control the wells has been disconnected because I was bumping it when puting the boat away and accidently killing the battery.

I had a survey done by Waters Edge Marine Survey when I bought the boat in 2006 and the value w/o the kicker, electronics, rod holders, down riggers, etc since then was $16,710. I’ve added $4750 of equipment since then.
Boat has always been fully winterized and cleaned after each trip.
Boat has been garage kept since I owned it in 2006.

$15500 - PM me your email for more pics I couldnt figure out how to upload them due to their size. Also (THERE IS NO TROLLING MOTOR - MOTOR in PIC was STOLEN)

This boat is a ton of fun to drive, a great open water boat, easy to trailer and would be perfect for inlands too. I just got back from a week long trip to Erieau, Ontario (L. Erie) and the boat, motors, and trailer are in excellent operating order.

Attachments

·
Still Deadly w/ The Net
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump.

If its the name, believe me when I say YarCraft makes one heck of a boat. They are as popular as Lund/Ranger if not more when you head west, probably the biggest reason we don't see many around here is there aren't any dealers near L.Erie, you have to go into Michigan. This rig would probably run you ~$50k new. I would be happy to take a seriously interested party fishing in it. The only reason I'm selling this is due to cash flow and it seems like everyone I know owns a boat now, so when I'm not using this every weekend and I could just as easily go out with someone else when I want to fish, I have a hard time justifying leting this sit in the barn.

I can email better pictures, you can see it in Fremont or the Port Clinton surrounding area.

·
Still Deadly w/ The Net
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
$15k if gone before winterizing and storing. NADA on boat, trailer, both motors is ~ $16.6k for ave value not including any of the extras such as trolling equipment.

·
Still Deadly w/ The Net
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Bump #1

This is a great L.Erie rig! Will be able to see at the Vermillion Hog Fest!

·
Still Deadly w/ The Net
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
2010 bump # 1

Boat is going back up for sale this spring. Plan is to fish March and April with it and sell shortly after but cash is king here. If you are really interested in it I can show it in the barn but wont put it in the water until winter lets up. I don't want any water getting in the plumbing and then freezing and potentially creating small leaks. I guarantee you it will run like you stole it - its a blast to drive and is absolutely awesome on lake erie. I fished this from Lorain to Erieau, Ontario and nearly everywhere in-between.

·
MOD SQUAD
13,657 Posts
please contact seller via pm.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.