close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

2000 Tracker Pro Guide $2,700

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by H2O Mellon, Jul 30, 2007.

1. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

0   0   0

$2,700 FIRM

2000 Tracker Pro Guide 14 w/ a 2000 Mercury 9.9 w/ a 2000 Trailstar trailer.

Everything was bought new from the Tracker dealer in Celina in 1999 or 2000.

My dad and I are the only owners of the boat. We have all the manuals and paperwork that came with it from the dealer. The boat was bought to be used @ Lake Logan and Cowan as well as the other 9.9's. My dad had major health issues after that and the everything just sat until a couple years ago. I don't really fish those lakes anymore so I've converted it into a catfishing boat, as it has a total of eight rod holders (six Atwood and two made by Berkley). There are no problems with the boat, motor or trailer, in fact the motor doesnt even have the paint wore off when the cover if off. The longest it's ever been ran at one time was last Saturday on the Ohio River, we ran about 3 gallons of gas out of it, so it has very low hours on it. I take it on average every few weeks to the GMR to fish, but the max amount I go is a mile or so.

It has a basic Humminbird fish finder on it, all the normal lights plus a custom headlight/spotlight in the front which runs by a toggle switch on the dash. I also had a battery meter installed on the dash too. It has the two original Tracker seats, plus a couple aftermarket seats. When I take it out now, I use my own seats just because I find them easier to use. It has a livewell in the front, then a storage area next to it, lockable rod storage area on the side, of coarse a console and windshield. I had'nt planned on throwing in a trolling motor, but if someone can buy it soon I will add a 36# Minn Kota in with the deal at no additional charge.

I was impressed at well it handeled the Ohio River on Saturday.

Here are a couple pics from last fall. I think all that's changed is that I've taken the trolling motor off and was going to install a swivel spotlight where that was & changed the location of two rod holders.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. H2O Mellon

0   0   0

I dug around and found some more things:

-Custom Tracker Cover
    -Guide On Bunks, Bought Last Year, Just Haven't Put Them On Yet
    -Found An Extra Battery, So It Will Come With Two
    -Found Another Small (10#?) Anchor, For A Total Of Two

I'll take pics of the stuff when I get home if needed or requested to do so.

3. AEFISHING

AEFISHING Crappie Freak

0   0   0

Does it come with a trolling motor and if so what lbs?

4. H2O Mellon

0   0   0

Yeap, I'll throw in a 36# trolling motor (Minn Kota) as noted, but the bow bracket has been taken off.

If someone decides to buy this boat soon I'll exchange the older trolling motor for a brand new Minn Kota that has been used one time for about 10 minutes. I just have to make room for the possible new boat by Thursday night.

5. H2O Mellon

0   0   0

Okay, as per at least two PM's here are the closer pics.
    (catfish boat so it's a little stained! :p )

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. H2O Mellon

0   0   0

Sale Pending For Monday Morning.

7. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

0   0   0

i was gonna help you out with that $2400 offer.would have kicked in the extra $100 if you'd send me those redneck rodholders:D ;)

8. Not trying to hijack your thread but I think the proper name for this boat would be Cyclopse. :D

I like those rod holders too.

9. H2O Mellon

0   0   0

I want to move it ASAP, so I'll take $2400. :) In the whole scheme of things, a couple hundred $'s isn't a big deal I guess, but then again the old man paid for 100% of it back in 2000 not me. ;)

Dude, the redneck rod holders come with it for $2400! Those rod holders are worth that alone! They are "one of a kind"..... :D

10. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

0   0   0

damn,i didn't think you'd split em out:( :D

11. H2O Mellon

0   0   0

Since we're on the subject of the famous redneck rod holders, I remember when my dad came over and saw them. :eek: I think at that time he knew that our "crappie and bluegill" boat was in for a makeover. I told him at that time, "Dad, this is now a catfishing machine!" There's been lots of GMR channels pulled in that boat, even a couple of TN blue cats. Truthfully, I will really miss it. It was a great size boat for the GMR and Scioto rivers. I'm hijacking my owne thread, but the best trip ever was a few years ago when dad and I went to the Sylvania Wildlife area in Michagin's UP. Man, I'd never seen so many pike. It was a blast.

12. H2O Mellon

0   0   0

Buyer backed out at the 10th hour, which is always fun, espically when I took the morning off of work! Oh well, no biggie. I think it's headed to EBay or on consignment @ Ohio Marnina where we purchased it from, unless someone on here is interested. If someone is interested please let me know no later than Tuesday morning.

13. H2O Mellon

0   0   0

Funny how things work out, I just received an email from someone (9:08 PM) concerning the Craigs list adm who wants to see it asap, so If this deal goes through, I'll update this post.

14. H2O Mellon

0   0   0

Sale Pending For 8/7/07

15. H2O Mellon

0   0   0

Boat has been sold.

16. Congrats on the sale. Hope you get to enjoy your new boat now.