close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

2000 Monarch Commander 196

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by bubba k, Jan 4, 2009.

1. bubba k

bubba k

0   0   0

This is a fishing boat that could also be used as a pleasure boat. Misc info - 19.8 feet long; welded aluminum; Monatch trailer w/swing lip; 125 hp 2000 Mercury Saltwater engine (professionally winterized every fall and tuned every spring); wired for a bow trolling motor; depthfinder w/gps; 46 gallon gas tank; am/fm radio; ship to shore radio; snap-on cover; bimini top; livewell; 4 removable seats; swim platform; pole-lock rod holders; 2 batteries; lockable rod storage w/numerous other storage; 2nd throttle for gas trolling motor. I'm asking $10,000 OBO which is under the blue book value.
    I have a 9.9 hp 2000 Mercury 4-stroke that wasn't working so I took it off at the beginning of last season. The 4-stroke has very limited hours on it considering the boat was pretty much strictly used for perch fishing on Erie. I'm not sure what's wrong with it, but I'm willing to negotiate it being thrown in. Considering it was rarely used there may be something really minor wrong with it, but I have no idea so I didn't include it as part of the price. I bet I trolled with it 3-4 times per year, but it was really nice because I have a seperate throttle, and it connected to my main motor. The boat is currently in storage so I don't have a picture of it, but it's in great shape. I tried to attach the original booklet picture below, but I'm not sure whether or not it worked??? You can PM me or call me at 440-989-8800 if interested.
    View attachment Boat Pic.doc

2. fowltalk

fowltalk Banned

0   0   0

bubba, pm me with what u need for the 9.9 merc....longshaft?? does the motor turn over with the key?? it sounds like u have a separate control box w/cables for this motor, correct??? ....tx, dean

3. bubba k

bubba k

0   0   0

yes, I have a seperate control box.....it started, but it wouldn't go into gear......I'm willing to throw in the motor for anyone willing to pay the full $10,000.....if I sell the boat for anything less then I'd prefer to just keep it to put on a smaller rig.....it may be something really simple that's wrong with it, but I have no idea so I don't want to part with it seperate from the boat unless the sale of the boat hinges on doing so.