close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

2000 Lund

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by snake69, Jan 23, 2008.

1. snake69

snake69 Equal opportunity fishing

0   0   0

A good friend of mine is downsizing from his 18.6 Lund and I told him this is the place to offer it. This boat will be extremely clean and detailed. He waxes it once a month while in storage and I'm told that you don't get in it with shoes...can't say for sure as I've never been in it. Have fished alongside him at our company walleye tournament. Will arrange to take photos if the need arises, as I said, it's in storage at the moment. I've seen cars of his that always look like they just come out of the carwash, complete with Armor All on the tires, seats etc...

This boat was bought new and has been owned by Steve since purchased...Very, very clean!
    2000 Lund Fisherman 18' 6" Blk & Gold
    135 Merc Optimax
    9.9 Merc kicker with tilt & trim
    24 v Minn Kota Auto Pilot trolling motor. (Not sure of thrust, believe he said somewhere around 72, maybe 75 lbs?)
    Ship to shore radio
    Am/fm radio/cd player
    Lowrance Gps/fishfinder (not sure of model, will post later/was new in 2000 tho)
    Full covers with standup bimini top/cover(is that what you'd call it?) and full side curtains/drapes Also has deck cover for bad weather... you can put the cover on the bow while out at sea to keep the waves out...never heard of that one!
    The rod lockers have been somewhat redesigned with lights inside
    2 bilge pumps with one being automatic
    will post more if needed, as he provides it to me
    Trust me, this boat is cleaner than when it was in the showroom, I'll guarantee it. The person to call is Steve and his number is 330-866-2612. the boat is located about 15 minutes south of Canton The asking price is 20,000. If I could find a way to swing it, I'd own it!! Tell Steve you read it here.
    You can also pm me for questions
    Just learned that Steve took it in for tuneup last summer/fall and while they have it on computer, it shows the hours on the motor...didn't know they could do this. anyhow, his motor showed a grand total of 96 hrs at the time. He guesstimates it now has maybe 110. Also, 2 yrs ago, they put all new injectors in as they had a problem in them when the motor was made.

2. ltfd596

ltfd596

0   0   0

Sounds like a nice boat. I would love to see pictures if at all possible.

3. snake69

0   0   0

I'll talk to him tomorrow and see if I can't get with him to get some pics. He doesn't have a digital camera or a computer, so I'll have to take them & post em...no problem though.

4. snake69

0   0   0

Talked to Steve today. His and my schedule don't mix for now, so we're shooting for either Monday or Tuesday. Did find out a little more good info on the boat tho. Was bought new by him in 2000. He had it in for a major tuneup last year and I guess when they hook to the computer, it tells how many hours are on it. It had an unbelieveable 96 hrs on it. He guesstimates it now has maybe, I said maybe....110 on it. I'm gonna edit the post later and add that.

5. lovefishing77

lovefishing77

0   0   0

6. snake69

0   0   0

I believe that the storage unit is in Waynesburg. That's where he keeps it.

7. snake69

0   0   0

Can't seem to get with him, isn't my schedule, it's his. Some medical problems and him being a foreman, he's got a busy schedule I s'pose..... Talked to him today and told him we've got to get these photos and soon!