close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

$200.00 custom rod for $5.00

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by Orlando, Jun 12, 2007.

1. Orlando

Orlando Set The Hook!

0   0   0

OK guys I give up. Rod no longer up for raffle

2. Orlando

Orlando Set The Hook!

0   0   0

The thread color in the picture looks orange but it is what I would call scarlett or deep red

3. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

0   0   0

Just an idea, but do you have a Pay Pal account? More people might donate if they can simply click a couple buttons versus mailing a payment.

4. Orlando

Orlando Set The Hook!

0   0   0

No I don't have a verified Pay Pal account. I know what you are saying but if young men and women are risking their lives in Iraq, getting killed and wounded every single day and you GFO members can't take 5 minutes out of your day to senda pyment? Man somethings wrong

5. I know your intentions are good but I have a hard time sending a check or cash to somebody I don't know, regardless of the cause. If that makes me a bad person so be it. A verified account on paypal doesnt take very long. You give them your bank account info, they make 2 small deposits, and you verfiy the deposits. It would protect you and the people donating money. You should of went to the OGF member appreciation outing. I am sure you could of sold all kinds of raffle tickets there. Hope it goes well, it is a good cause.

Jake

6. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

0   0   0

I'll vouch for Orlando. I've talked to him lots over PM's and met him too. He's a stand up guy! [​IMG]