Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Have Water, Will Fish
81 Posts
I just signed up for this a short time ago and my first magizine showed up last week. I thought it was too good to be true, but it wasn't.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Thanks DrZ! I am excited to get my first issue. I don't normally subscribe to magazines, but who could resist this deal?!

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
I signed up. Is there a catch?

·
Registered
655 Posts
I signed up with that deal 2 months ago and have recieved a few issues so far. there doesn't seem to be a catch. I have no idea how this can be real, but it is.

·
Original OGF Staff member and owner
13,422 Posts
Nope no catch at all. Enjoy!

·
Loving Life
1,323 Posts
Signed up awhile ago, never recieved. How about anyone els?

·
Registered
11,348 Posts
A free lunch or free magazine subscription. There will be a fairly strong response in your mailbox once your name and address list is sold. The money generated from those that purchase the list will more than cover the cost of the "free subscription".

·
Loving Life
1,323 Posts
I have no idea what that is under your name.

I assume the reason the page can't be found anymore is because they offer is expired and they just took that page off.

I was just wondering if anyone is recieving their subscription. I signed up when the original post was made and have not recieved a copy yet. Just curious.

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
I haven't gotten anything in the mail yet.

·
Registered
149 Posts
I signed up in April and still haven't received an issue, yet.

Scott

·
Registered
17 Posts
I signed up as well shortly after the original post and have not received any issues either. Just wondering if anyone had started receiving their issues lately?

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
My girlfriend and I haven't gotten ours either.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts