Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Called lowrance and finaally got thru. Was told my status gps was no longer serviced. I told the guy i just bought it 2 years ago. He said they don't carry parts for it anymore. Do i have any recourse or am i just screwed? This was not stated as a closeout model in cabela's when i ordered it. Hate to think i paid 200 dollars for something i used about 5 times.

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
What is actually wrong with it ? Parts ? ?

Would be interested in what Cabela's has to say about it.

·
Administrator
9,502 Posts
That just does not sound like Lowrance, but there is no law other than good customer service that requires them to keep parts for older units.

·
Administrator
9,502 Posts
From Lowrance's website"

Lowrance has always taken pride in our commitment to customer service and the ability to repair our equipment for an extended period of time. We offer a flat rate repair for current production units and are committed to service out of production units for as long as possible. However, due to the rapid advancements in technology of consumer electronics, components can quickly become obsolete and unavailable. This affects our ability to repair our units. For current repair rates please Contact Us by filling out an online form or call Customer Service at 1-800-324-1356. Canadian customers, please call 1-800-661-3983.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts