close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

2 wheeled carping..

Discussion in 'Carp Discussions' started by crappielooker, Apr 15, 2005.

1. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

well..the weather was nice out today..no waay i'll let having no wheels stop me from going fishing..so i start to get ready for this lil'adventure.. i had to get my bike fixed first before i head anywhere.. i twisted the derailer a little bit and bend the rim a little as well..don't ask how .. :eek: anyhoot, 2 hours in the shop and she's out...
    i started to gather my stuff and managed to get it all to fit just right.. if only i have a bigger backpack, i'll be set.. heres what it looks like before i unpacked it..
    [​IMG]
    and heres the shot to show what i brought to use..
    [​IMG]
    tomorrow i'm going to bring my alarm with me..i got a good idea going here..heh heh.. today's result was a :S

2. hahahaa... Gotta love it man... If I didn't have the kids this week I'd drop down and take you out...
    What is wrong with your van?

3. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

Ha, man if it works, its gotta beat the gas prices!

4. TimJC

TimJC Carp Angler

Now we just need a picture with you riding. I'm having trouble picturing that with all that gear.

Are you "The Legend?"

5. crappielooker

hey..i got all the looks when i drove past the courthouse yesterday.. that was kinda fun..lol you should see my plans for today.. :p

6. mrfishohio

mrfishohio Recovering Fishaholic

How about a nice little trailer for it? One that will double as a pod, etc when you get to your location.

7. RiverRat

RiverRat Banned

AK, you should go with Jims idea ...i know they make a bike mount for your cart to pull it behind you. I saw it on the surfmate cart web site.

Scott

8. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

ROFL You HAVE to be kidding! That would be the most down right comical thing I'de ever seen. Your words, drew such a funny picture in my head.

Ak please tell me, if I drive up to Columbus tomorrow to carp fish with you we arn't going to the spot where you got skunked today. I'de rather be down here getting skunked fishing for catfish then driving to Columbus at 18 MPG for nothing..... fess up.

9. crappielooker

fishman..then i think u should stay down there, its gonna be a slow day..
    scott..there is NO freakin waay i can pull my cart with that bike..lol.. now the baby carrier for the bike..thats different.. ;)

10. RiverRat

RiverRat Banned

AK, you could do it...you'd just have to leave your 100 lbs. of chum at home and consolidate things a bit..thats all.

Scott

11. TimJC

TimJC Carp Angler

I would sure make transporting rods easier.

12. crappielooker

i don't usually carry that much chum everywhere and everytime i go carping.. lol..if i do that, my arms would have been huuuge by now from carrying them.. i manage my stuff just fine right now.. all i need is a slightly bigger backpack.. :) i don't bring the whole kit and kaboodle with me hardly anymore..why bother?? lol