close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

2 Vexilars

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by Zfish, Feb 21, 2005.

1. Zfish

Zfish More Horsepower Raider!!

0   0   0

Well since I bought 2 vex's a little before Christmas and didnt get to use them I have 2 vexilars in the box brand new. Never even been used yet. 200.00 per vex. If intersted please send me a PM or email me at mzortman@hotmail.com Planning on using the $$ to help get an engagement ring. Thanks

Sorry I forgot to mention these are new FL-8 Pro Packs

2. Phil Carver

Phil Carver Team Bass Xtreme

0   0   0

your an _______ i asked you to sell me one a few weeks ago ! :D I would love to have one .

3. Zfish

0   0   0

Sorry Phil I wasnt planning on selling them a few weeks ago but the guy who was going to buy my boat bailed last min. This way gives me another month or so for them to hold the ring and get my boat sold on ebay.

4. Forget the ring, give her a Vexilar, then you'll both have one. The gift that keeps on giving.

5. Zfish

0   0   0

lol. Carl thanks for cheerin me up :D Its not something I had even thought of getting rid of but my speed boat fell through and left me hanging in the middle of a deal.

6. hardwaterfan

hardwaterfan Twinsburg, OH (NE OH, northern edge of Summit Co.)

0   0   0

200 for a brand new in the box FL-8 SE pro pack is a heck of a deal!!!!

If i didnt already have one i would snap that up in a heartbeat..... you wont have any trouble selling those....

19 deg. transducers?

Man Z what about next winter though? :(

7. Muskeye

Muskeye

0   0   0

Zfish,

Check your e-mail.

Rick

8. Miso_Ohio

Miso_Ohio Green Eggs And Ham

0   0   0

Here here, check your PM's as well, I hope I was fast enough last night/this morning.

Was playing with one last weekend in MI and I am hooked.

9. Zfish

0   0   0

Hard water. Hopefully next winter I'll have a couple of FL-18s :D Miso, Muskeye, I got both of your PMs. Im sorting though who PM'd me and emailed me 1st. I need to know for sure if you guys want one or not. That way it will make it easier. Im going though PM and email for who was the 1st come 1st serve. :) Phil Im still waiting on the yes or no from you.

10. Zfish

0   0   0

Okay I heard back from Phil. He was the 1st to email me yesterday and 1 is now sold. I have one more. The emails that I have said they are interested but no one else said consider it sold.

11. Miso_Ohio

Miso_Ohio Green Eggs And Ham

0   0   0

I am for sure as to wanting it.

12. Muskeye

Muskeye

0   0   0

Zfish,

Check my heading of my original post.... "I want one".

Thanks
    Rick

13. Zfish

0   0   0

Muskeye... I didnt doubt that you wanted one. All Im trying to do is to be as fair as possible. You said you wanted one so Im making sure with the other people said they wanted one if that is 100% that they are going to buy it that is all. The 1st 3 people that emailed me were Phil, Miso and Muskeye in that order. All they said you wanted one lol. Thats why I was double checking to know if I needed to go any further down in the list. I cross referenced the emails, pms, and post on the board and the 1st three people are confirmed I triple checked. Miso. Send me a pm and we'll work out the details. Muskeye.. If anything happens you are 1st in line. So as of now I am going to consider them being sold.

14. toad

toad geriatrics supporter

0   0   0

I think you should go buy another one so everyone can have one. :D

15. Zfish

0   0   0

Ah I'll have a couple more by next ice season. :D Trying to take care of the gf this time around. I guess after 8 years I could get her a ring lol.

16. atrkyhntr

atrkyhntr Guest

0   0   0

True Carl and then he would have another one to sell soon too ;)

17. Muskeye

Muskeye

0   0   0

Zfish,

Sorry It seemed to you that I sounded somewhat out of place. I was only responding to your post..."I need to know for sure if you guys wanted one or not"..."no one else said consider it sold". My loss, heck of a deal.

Congratulations guys on your purchase. Now I don't want you two (Miso-Ohio & Phil) even thinking twice about how happy your wives or girlfriends or kids might of been if you two were to spend that $200 on them instead of yourselves...Don't even think twice, you selfish B-------.

I liked Toad's idea.
    Zfish, thanks for responding. Good fishin to ya.

Rick

18. Zfish

0   0   0

Muskeye. I didnt take any offense. Phil and Miso had the emails to me before you and said they wanted them too but I wanted to make sure they were indeed sold so I knew wheather to let you know because you were next in line. :)

19. Phil Carver

Phil Carver Team Bass Xtreme

0   0   0

Thanks for dropping the vex off man . It was greatly appreciated . :)

20. Zfish

0   0   0

no prob man. I hope you use it more than I did lol. I'll have me a couple of FL-18s in a few months. Now that I have the truck I can get the shanty that I really wanted to get anyways :D