close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

2 Things (F.O.)(1Q)

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by NorthSouthOhioFisherman, Sep 22, 2007.

1. NorthSouthOhioFisherman

NorthSouthOhioFisherman The Young Outdoorsman

I just got my master angler award in the mail today with a F.O. pin. Its pretty cool b/c they give u a DVD and stuff and how do u make those fish things like this? <')))))> ~~~~~???? thanks-nsof

2. What fish things?
    The ASCii art one's like this?
    ><(((((''>
    ><(((''>
    ><(((º>

3. NorthSouthOhioFisherman

thanks-and about my F.O. stuff it was actually a "in-fisherman" DVD for some reason it was rubberbaned onto my 3rd F.O. pin? :C it cost $7 but u keep the little collectors coin for free? idk its wierd but i got 3 F.O.s lol!

4. FINN

FINN Senior Member

hey norsouth do you fish all over ohio, i desperately wanna catch some walleye could you offer any advice to me about where to go around central ohio?

thnaks , fiinn

5. Juls

Juls Charter Captain

The DVD doesn't cost you a thing since you didn't order it. That's a scam they've been pulling for years...hoping someone would actually believe they must pay for something unsolicited.
    It's yours...keep it. BUT, don't pay for it.

Juls

6. ezbite

ezbite the Susan Lucci of OGF

exactly what i thought. a scam. if someone sends me something in the mail and said i owed them cash for it, hahahaha. christmas came early to me..

congrads on the f.o. award.

7. NorthSouthOhioFisherman

i geuss the name got somebody lol. It should be "WestOhioFisher" i can tell u some lake but i have not much time in the central ohio sector. mb saugeye?
    COME TO LAKE ERIE!
    thanks for the replys!