2 Osu Vs. Michigan Tickets

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by Mushijobah, Nov 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mushijobah

Mushijobah Urban Angler

0   0   0

Hey all.

I have two OSU vs MICHIGAN tickets for this satuday. I can't go! They are in section 11 C. The view is awesome, a little far, but awesome. I will upgrade them to General Admission as soon as I have a buyer. I have no idea what these things are worth, so I'll start out saying $500 for both OBO. Give me an offer. I have them on ebay (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...170279252013&_sacat=See-All-Categories&_fvi=1)
    But no bids so far. IF AN OGF MEMBER BUYS THEM....I will let you park ONE vehicle in my driveway for FREE. I live about 1/4 mile from the stadium. Absolutely one of the closest houses to the stadium on the whole campus. (Neil & Norwich).

Let me know, and remember, they are $500 OBO.

2. Mushijobah

Mushijobah Urban Angler

0   0   0

For those of you who are PMing me about how crazy the price is, you need to realize it is OBO, as stated. OBO guys. That means give me an offer! I'm not a ticket broker, so I don't know how much these are worth. I will not laugh too hard at any offers.

3. jeffmo

jeffmo officially unofficial!!!!

0   0   0

you're price is very good.if people look up what they're going for they'll realize that you're giving them a deal!
    i wish i could go!

4. Clayton

Clayton Fly guy

0   0   0

Heh, I sold mine last month for half that, but as usual the buckeyes have delivered and the game has gotten more hypey :p Could have held out, but... nah!

Good luck :) You really shouldn't be having any trouble selling them for that price.

5. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

0   0   0

for those who have not read the market place rules,please take the time to do so.
    especially the ones on observer's etiquette and comments.

6. Mushijobah

Mushijobah Urban Angler

0   0   0

Are you having a bad week? I said OBO, and explained that. OGF says you have to state a price. If it didn't, I would have just said make an offer. I figured $500 is the maximum they could ever go for, so I said that with OBO emphasised.

I appreciate ruining my thread though, and keeping OGFers from a good deal that involves free parking right next to the stadium. Spot on.

The bid is at $255 BTW, for anyone who still wants a good deal.

7. bkr43050

bkr43050

0   0   0

Although I was not the first to do so I did manage to delete a post to this thread. Once again everyone needs to observe the marketplace forum rules for etiquette (as Misfit mentioned earlier). Mushi has clearly posted his intent on the sale. If folks don't want them then move on. It is rude and unfair for negative comments to be posted to someone's listing.

8. pendog66

pendog66 It swims its bait

0   0   0

wow great deal, if i wasnt a poor college student i would buy them... GO BUCKS!!!!

9. fishwendel2

fishwendel2

0   0   0

Are these still for sale? Your listing on eBay says they were sold today for $355 at 10:19am. I didn't know there was "bidding" on this forum. What is your price for these today if they are still for sale? Thanks!

10. Mushijobah

Mushijobah Urban Angler

0   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.