These are two new ones I just finished. The Green Barbie is larger than the ones I have built before (6" body) and the other is wrapped in fiberglass cloth and clear coated, with a transparent purple on the back so the glass effect shows through. I am continually experimenting with new stuff and the glass is just one medium I thought would look pretty cool. After a practice run I quickly realized I had to wear latex gloves so my scally fingers wouldn't snag the material. I glued it on with leafing adhesive, which works very well, then followed it with several coats of epoxy to get a smooth surface to detail and paint.