2 more nice ones! Cant WAIT

Discussion in 'Bucks and Does' started by BassCatcher12, Sep 8, 2007.

1. cant Wait to get into the Tree.

Attached Files:

2. GPtimes2

GPtimes2 Oh Deer

3 weeks, it'll be here before you know it!
    Nice pics. The ones in my pics are loosing the velvet. I didn't know how fast it happens till I got a cam. One night, perfect velvet, the next night it is hanging all over.:)

3. Those are some real nice bucks! You are right...the season will be here before we know it.

4. BigChessie

BigChessie BIG PIMPIN' "GIGELO"

Best of luck to you! Man that one is a shooter for sure!!%

5. Why don't you let them grow another year? Lol:D

6. Those are some brutes....nice deer man!!! I have my eyeball on a nice 8 that I caught on cam a few weeks back.....I need to get back out and pull some more pics!!!!

7. Now those are some deer!

8. Kasting King, I'm sure if you seen that 12pt in the woods you'd let him pass for another year. Yea right.

9. he actually has two forks on his g2 and g3 on his right side but u cant see it in this picture. If u check out the other picuture i posted earlier of him you can see it. it under "Big Bucks"

10. that one is a real bruiser! you might want to reconsider though and let him have another year to grow:D looks to me like he has 14 points am I right?

11. If i was sure that he would stay on the Property I Would, I Know he will be there during Bow season, But Gun is a different Story, Because Driving deer happens Which kinda stinks.