Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
14,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
our fishing trip started out alittle slow but all things considered we had a great 2 weeks.

we started out by forgetting our gps/fishfinder then my son made the trip back home and got it. we got to Geneva on the 13th but didn't fish until the 16th and it was so hot out there we were begging for a breeze. and I ended up burning pretty bad before applying the sun block. but we did manage 13 fish and quit at 3:00. then next 2 days was just as hot and we quit at 11:30 one day and 12:30 the other day just because it was just to hot for me to be fishing. we still got 9 fish one day and 10 the other day. then we took a couple of days off and spent some time with the wife.

then came the little gremlin we only got 4 fish but we never gave up. we took a few more days off fishing and just enjoyed our vacation. then on our next day we got 11 and quit about 1:00 then thurs the 25th just me and my son went out my grandson didn't want to get up at 4:00 am to go with us. so we ended up getting a 2 man limit and all were hogs but 2 which was a little on the small size.

so all in all considering that the only way we fished was with lite bite slide divers I feel pretty good about the fish we caught. and the time spent with my son and grandson was just priceless,LOL.

and last but not least it was good talking to lil goose out there last sun. and I want to say thank you to all the ogf members that gave us numbers and advice.
sherman

·
Banned
14,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hey ron
it was great to get to meet you. I hate that our fishing trip fell through because of me last year.

I sure hope you guys catch a lot of fish with the planer outfit. let me know how they work out for you guys. probably would have been better off if I had kept them and tried the inline weights.
sherman

1 - 3 of 3 Posts