close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

2 great guys

Discussion in 'Northwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by macfish, Mar 26, 2005.

1. Fished with gettinjiggy and bubbahunter today. Had a great time and believe it or not we caught fish, (crappie).

myself and my son ( lillmackfish) would like to thank you guys. Ryan wants to know if one of you great guys would go around tomorrow and get all the lead he lost. Thanks again

2. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

thats awesome maan... might have to go lookin for some slabs around here now.. ;)

3. hey jerry,
    did bub ask about my bbq cooker for the 4th of june...littlemacfish did a great job last year

4. bill_gfish

bill_gfish Well, Gee Whiz!

Did you guys fish grand lake? Saw a few people fishing today. Can't believe my pals left me out! At least ya caught fish. Glenn is a pretty descent guide, not sure about that hill billy bubba though.

bill

5. Hey Jerry, Ryan I had a blast but by 3 or so I was starting to wear down. I wish we coulda put you two on some bigger fish. Theres alway next time for sure. Im glad to see you all make it home safe.Dont worry about the lead Ryan. Its all part of brush fishing. You gotta fish where the fish are. LOL Thats why I carry so much tackle with me!!! This weather should do the lake real well. The pads are gonns be awesome this summer. Glad you two had fun, and I'll see you in a few weeks. Glenn

6. sniff(with a tear running down my cheek)...see Bill thats why we dont call you anymore...Hater..lol

Jerry Thanks for coming up it was a real treat once again.telll Ryan that i would retrieve all the lead he lost but i dont think i could carry that much lead.

not only did i forget to bring you the fliers i also forgot to hassle Ryan about the BBQ sauce.man sometimes i think my mind is shot.

7. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

you fished w/ Bubba, sorry to hear that, wow you must have been desperate!

8. You know how it is sometimes we have to let em in on the fun when he gets a pass ( right glenn)

9. Gotta have that hall pass from mama first to fish! lol I promise bigger fish the next trip out! Im not telling you to drive up until I know the bigger ones are in. You'll see!