close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

2 Fenwick HMX Spinning Rods For Sale

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by JakeFr5150, Aug 23, 2004.

1. JakeFr5150

JakeFr5150 Mr. Bug Rod

0   0   0

Hello,

I have 2 Fenwick HMX Spinning rods I'm looking to unload. I bought them late last year, and haven't used them at all this year. They are both very nice rods with a crisp Medium-Fast Action. Looking to get rid of a few things to make room for some new fly fishing stuff.

Here are the specs on them:
    1) Fenwick HMX S53L: 5'3" 1 piece - Light power, 1/16-1/4 oz lure wt, 1-6 lb line.
    *Fished only 2 or 3 times for smallmouth bass. Basically in new condition, just some darkening on the handle from being used.

2) Fenwick HMX S49UL: 4'9" 1 piece - Ultralight power, 1/16-1/4 oz lure wt, 1-6 lb line.
    *This rod has not been used yet. This rod has a "Tennessee" Handle (sliding bands instead of downlocking type).

***Both rods come with heavy PVC tubes and a felt liner to protect the rods from scratching and breakage (I made them myself!).***

Originally paid $110 for the pair last year. Will sell for $70 for the pair. Looking to sell to someone in the Akron area, since I have no way to ship them. Please let me know if you are interested.

Thanks,
    Jake

2. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

0   0   0

3. JakeFr5150

JakeFr5150 Mr. Bug Rod

0   0   0

No takers, 'eh? How about at $30 a piece or $55 for the pair. Basically 2 rods for the price of 1 new one......

Jake

4. CPTN.CROWN

CPTN.CROWN

0   0   0

Ill take em, but dont get paid till next Friday! If knowone buys em by then ill come get them! Let me know!