close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

2 compounds 4sale

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by freakofnature13, Feb 10, 2009.

1. freakofnature13

freakofnature13 fishing extradonaire

0   0   0

I have 2 compound bows that i have no use for anymore..I have a PSE Polaris that i bought off my old taxidermist a few years ago. its a 29 inch draw and it goes 45-60# has a 35 inch string. The only problem my buddy got my release stuck in the string when he was jsut pulling it back.and the string came off the cam not on a shot but just him pulling it back dumbass anyways the plastic around the cable cracked..so its gonna need a new cable from what the guy at ohio outdoor tells me.. the string is in great. shape killed a 6 pointer with it 2 years ago then i bought a new crossbow and now i bought a mathews. its got a detachable camo quiver, tru glo sights, whisker biscuit, peep sight, limb saver string silencers,string loop, stabalizer black and grey camo. i have roughly 130$ into the bow and i bought the bow for 80$ im asking 80$ since i know someone will have to buy a new cable maybe 20$ it will be a nice bow. trust me i shot with guys with much more fancier name bows. and i shot the lights out compared to them. i have arrows also for it maybe a half dozen or so they are used but still shootable. i have the cable still as well as the string for whatever reasons. I also have a Fred Bear Panther 2 with a 30 inch draw and a 55# setting. This Bow is Cleeeeeaan I dont think its ever seen the woods. I bought it at a yard sale for 60$ as kind of a project bow to maybe use it for fishing.. we got some big carp down this way but anyhows its a real nice bow a lot taller profile than your now-a-day bows. but its a bear do i need to say more?? Im asking 40$ for it. Let me know if you are interested i have pics on my cell i can send them via cellphone or email lemme know.

2. Just Ducky

Just Ducky Member

0   0   0

3. freakofnature13

freakofnature13 fishing extradonaire

0   0   0

yea i have pics i can send em to your email or cell phone however.. its just a pain in the butt tryin to downsize the pics and uploading etc. both for 115$ by the way..