close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

2 Casting Rods For Sale

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by lg_mouth, Jan 18, 2005.

1. lg_mouth

lg_mouth It's Trigger Time!!!

0   0   0

I have 2 casting rods I would like to sell.

1. Bill Dance Dance Class 7' MH telescoping rod. The rod has the appearance of a new one. The cork is very clean and the rod looks brand new.
    $30

2. Fenwick 7'6" telescoping MH Flipping Stick. This rod has seen some action, but does not have any breaks, cracks, or other problems that would harm the rods function. It has foam handles, the eyes are all solid, etc.
    $30

Please feel free to make an offer on these rods. I am selling them for a buddy. Due to their length, I would rather not ship them because of the cost. My buddy is willing to meet if the distance is not too far. We are in Meigs Co. Feel free to PM or reply any questions or offers.

lg_mouth
    Luke 1:49

2. Corey

Corey OGF Team-Charter Member

0   0   0

Somebody will jump on these I imagine. Flippin' Sticks aren't only great for their intended purposes but they are perfect lead core rods, they are sturdy enough to pull boards, and the flippin' stick design allows them to be collapsed for easy storage in a boat. If I didn't already have too many rods, lol, I'd buy them in a minute. Any of you 'Eye anglers that are looking to set up a lead core outfit should grab 'em.

3. lg_mouth

lg_mouth It's Trigger Time!!!

0   0   0

My buddy is real interested in moving these rods. $50 for both of them.

lg_mouth
    Luke 1:49