Ohio Game Fishing banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
The vendor accepts their ten or twenty dollar bills and then dispenses a card. How much more easier can it be? The vendors are new with all the keys and work great! These units usually sell for $1,200 - $1,700 each and I will sell both of them for $500.

More info:

I have a prepaid phone card vending machine!

The machine itself is used but still in good condition. I plugged it in and everything seems as if it was working the bill acceptor has a status LED on the inside of the machine and when powered up it blinks in the ready status but, I'm not expert at this. I actually have two of these but I am selling them individually. The machines are painted now to dispense prepaid phone cards but I am sure you can have them wrapped in vinyl to sell whatever type cards you want.

The bill acceptor is made by Ardac Inc. and the part number is: 88x5130-41. The Eprom number is: 57x696-9.4 I don't know what an eprom number is but it must be relevant to something or why else would it be on the bill acceptor?! The serial number is: 02800040. The Dollar Bill Acceptor accepts $10 and $20 bills.

The machine now is setup to sell two types of cards, one for ten dollars and another for twenty dollars. There are two different card depsinsers inside the machine. The dispensers are made by Coin Controls. The debit card dispenser has a model number of: DCD-200 and a serial number of: 002823.

The machine is worded in English and Spanish languages and probably weighs about 50 pounds that is an estimated weight so don't hold me to it! The machine is setup so it can be secured to the floor by the base of the machine and also to a wall with holes in the back of the machine. The machine is 65 inches tall and is 21 inches wide and the widest and is 10 1/4 inches deep. The machine uses a normal 110 plug!

I have looked up other phone card vending machines and the prices range from $1,200 to $2,400

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.