close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

2 Baitcasters for sale

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by fshnfreak, Feb 19, 2009.

1. fshnfreak

fshnfreak I fish therefore I am!!

0   0   0

The Price has dropped!!! I have a 2 yr old shimano citica 200d and a diawa megaforce150i which is one year old. Here are the specs for each reel.

Shimano: 6.2:1 gear ratio, 5 ball bearings, right handed retrieve, the reel also has a cent. braking system. the shimano has a few scratches on it from normal wear and tear no abuse here i take exceptional care of my gear. i am asking $45 obo plus u pay shipping.

Diawa: 5.1:1 gear ratio, 3 ball bearings, right handed retrieve, this reel has a magnetic braking system w/ a flippin switch. this reel has less than ten hours of use on it period very clean would make a good starter reel for someone new to bait casting. i am asking $25 obo plus u pay shipping.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 23, 2009
  2. fshnfreak

0   0   0

c'mon guys make me an offer if u dont lowball to bad i'll more than likely accept it. i realize the diawa isnt the greatest reel so i'll come to 20 on it u pay shipping and the shimano i'll come down to 45 u pay shipping so for 50 bucks u can have a nice back up reel or a good starter baitcaster that didnt break the bank.

3. MaumeeAngler

MaumeeAngler

0   0   0

Would the citica handle braid?

4. fshnfreak

0   0   0

as long as you leave a mono backing enough to cover the spool the citica handles braid fine i used power pro on my other citica without any problems.

5. fshnfreak

0   0   0

6. fshnfreak

0   0   0

both reels have been sold thanks again people of the perch!!!!