2 - ATV's for sale.....

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by Skarfer, Oct 1, 2008.

1. Skarfer

Skarfer

0   0   0

2007 Honda 250EX - LOW hours, woman ridden, well taken care for. Less than 20 hours. $3,400
    2001 Yamaha Raptor 660R - Low hours, Brand new tires, nerf bars, white bros. pipe, new brakes, carb recently cleaned, well maintained, never abused. $3,200

Also - flatbed trailer with "D" ring tie downs, pulls great. $800

Sell entire package for $7,000 or sell seperately for prices listed above.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. What size is the trailer? Any pics of it?

3. Skarfer

Skarfer

0   0   0

I will have pics of it tomorrow - it's 14' long.......

4. ezbite

ezbite the Susan Lucci of OGF

Rating - 93.3%
    15   1   0

4 or 2 wheel drive?

5. Hetfieldinn

Hetfieldinn

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

I'm pretty positive that both of those models are two wheel drive.

6. Skarfer

Skarfer

0   0   0

Yes - these are sport bikes.........that's the reason I'm selling them, I want a 4x4 bike I can use for hunting.

My search for speed has gone away since the birth of my children. I don't have the desire to break the land speed record anymore. haha.

The Raptor will do 75 easily (if not more) - and the 250EX is just a plain awesome bike for a beginner. It's the clutchless model - meaning it's got one, but you don't have to use it..........that's the reason we bought it for my wife. It also has some nice giddy up and go to it - front end comes up nice for riding some good wheelies........

CRAP - forgot to get pics of the trailer!!! I moved them last night too - and forgot my camera. I'll try and get some tonight........sorry about that!

7. Skarfer

Skarfer

0   0   0

Sorry about the wait for the pics.......here they are.

First off, let me clarify something - I am only selling this trailer with 1 or both of the 4 wheelers.......if I sell it alone, then I'll have nothing to haul them around with!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]