close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

2 abu Garcia 6500s

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by Zfish, Aug 11, 2005.

1. Zfish

Zfish More Horsepower Raider!!

0   0   0

I have 2 abu garcia 6500s for sale both are the tourny additions with the lazer engravings. One is a catmaster and the other is a carp master. The Catmaster has an over size handle and the carpmaster has the regular. Both are RH reels one however doesnt always go in gear. I was going to have an ogf person take a look at it that said they could fix it but I just havent gotten there.

150 for both reals and 2 Galyans IM8 6ft Baitcasting rods. also almost new condition.

I paid 95 and 85 for these reals about 2 years ago and have only used them a hand full of times. The rods use to go for 60.00 a piece. There isnt a scratch on either one.

2. Zfish

0   0   0

TTT Changed price.. 150.00 for both reels with Galyans IM8 Rods to go with.

3. Salmonid

Salmonid

0   0   0

Zfish, where are you located? I may have some interest, any pics of the reels, Im in Dayton area but tend to travel around the state for work.
    Can you give me the rod lengths, weights, etc.
    Salmonid

4. Zfish

0   0   0

Im in Beavercreek right off of 675 and exit 16 going south.. comming N on 675 Im exit 15. I'll look for some pics or I can post them here in a sec. I'll get the specifics off of the rods too.

5. Salmonid

Salmonid

0   0   0

Thanks, Check your PM

6. Zfish

0   0   0

SOLD!!! Good feed back on the Way Salmonid.. Im sure they went to a great home!! Was great meeting up with you wish we both had more time!