close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

1st Walleyes Through Open Water!!!/mosquito

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by CAUSEWAYCREW, Mar 26, 2005.

1. Three Guys Went Out In A Boat Yesterday About 10:00a.m.. Bought Back 5 Walleyes A Little Later. I Think They Were Using Jigs And Minnows. They Were About 16-20 Inches. They Were Fishing On The South End Near The Causeway. Got A Picture To Prove It.
    Happy Fishing! Linda

2. Man did I come close or what! Got to love the hole. ;) Walleye like spawning before others to insure a good hatch. Gives the little ones sometin to eat. Did u say pics! :)

3. Hi Jig,
    Yea, I Got Pictures But I Don't Know How To Post Them.
    I'm Not To Smart On The Computer , Yet, But I'm Learning.

There's About 6 Boats Who Are Launched Across The Street (state Ramp On 88-mosquito) So Far This Morning.
    Linda

4. Sorry I cant make it but I have to hunt eggs! :D Might fish the last quarter
    there. As fer the pics you might ask Shakey! :) Its a challenge.

5. KSUFLASH

KSUFLASH respect our rivers please

Hey Linda,

Listed below is a quick tutorial on pic posting. I will attach a screenshot to show you how.

[​IMG]

1. First click the photo gallery in that main menu toolbar.
    2. Then click submit new photos
    3. Then click the browse button
    4. Then find your picture that you have saved on your computer
    Note: I ususally save my pictures i post onto the desktop of my computer for easy finding.
    5. After finding the picture you want click on that picture and click the open button.
    6. Then click the upload/submit button. Give this page a few minutes to load
    7. Then click the process files button

Ok after doing these steps you now how the picture posted on the OGF site. now lets teach you how to post that picture into a post.

1. Go to a post you want to put the pic into. Either Reply or create a new post.
    2. Just below the smile faces on the right side there is a place called "My Photos"

[​IMG]

3. Click the word "Select"
    4. It will bring you to a picture menu of the photos you have posted on OGF.
    5. Click the pic you want to insert into your post.
    Note: You only need to click the pic 1 time, as it will seem as if it didn't do anything, but it actually attached the pic too your post.
    6. Now close that picture gallery window.

7. Now submit your post.

Hope my rambling helps.

flash-----------------------------------out

6. mrfishohio

mrfishohio Recovering Fishaholic

7. Ksuflash, Hey Thanks. I Printed Out Your Directions. And I Am Bound And Determined To Learn How To Do This. It Might Take Me A While, So Don't Look Too Soon For Me To Post Pics.
    Thanks Again, Linda

8. Thanks To You Too, Mrfishohio. I PrintED Yours Too. Linda