close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

1st Test Run!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Zfish, Apr 17, 2005.

1. Zfish

Zfish More Horsepower Raider!!

Okay well Raider and I put an OMC on my boat. I know it about killed him over. He was doing the mechanical things while I was wiring up the ignition and putting the throttle body back togeather. 1988 17ft Basstracker TX. 1985 Evenrude 40hp. I have to find a rivit that has a bit of a leak which is no biggie and Im checkin into a slight reverse issue on the motor. Runs real nice and gets on plane super fast. Who knew I'd be pleased with a boat without being maxed out on power :D Pics to come shortly. Only have it of my whole rig I forgot the camera out on the water. I think Im going to name it ZRIG :D

2. Zfish

Zfish More Horsepower Raider!!

I think this just may be the perfect boat for me. Only thing I'd like would to see would be a little wider but this fits me like a glove. :) Working on a kicker deal an then I'll be 100 % go for Hoover too !!!

Attached Files:

3. LakeRaider

LakeRaider EEEEEK!

Tell it like it was !!!! We hung an after market Trim and tilt, Mota, Wired it, ran all the new cables, and had it lit up in 4.2 hrs.!!!!! ;) That includes pulling the throttle-shift cables and wiring harness, trim unit wiring, installing the custom built stainless steel batt. trays, mounting the throttle assy, and all the assorted changeover from MERC to OMC rigging. Turn key when Mike left my house in 4.2 hours!!! Mike handled the electrical end (flawlessy I might add!). Of course, we be knowin' some tricks around here! :) Air ratchets screamin', beer drinkin' and just plain havin' fun'!!!!!!! What next?
    And I will add the lovely Beck Babe (Mikes soon to be wifey) was right in there lending a hand ! (aCTUALLY SHE WAS THINKIN' , Oh JEEZ, Mike has the Raider mota' bug) Lol Another fun Sunday at the Raider Ranch with Zorty!!!!
    :p And I might add, the boat already hit the water today and ran good!!!!
    I,m thinkin' nitrous buddy!!!! Lol Raider

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015
  4. LakeRaider

LakeRaider EEEEEK!

Red had a very serious look on her face when she saw us hangin' a blue Ever-rude! (" Hey guys, that isn,t a black mota'") "What the" :confused: LoL
    Raider

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015
  5. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

Congrats Mike! You gotta be thankful having a buddy like Raider :D Sounds like he hook ya up.