close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

1st Ranger Boat Owners Outing

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by trucked, Apr 12, 2004.

1. is in Flippin, AK on the 23 & 24th of April. Wayne and I are going down there for the outing. We are leaving on Wed. night the 21st and returning on the 25th in time for Turkey season on Monday.

Any other Ranger owners going down there or what?

See, I don't work. I can do these things. All I do is TRY to catch fish.

http://www.rangerboats.com/pages/owners/rallyhome.cfm?rid=040604_2

2. TeamEDream

TeamEDream Follow the Dream.....

We fish with a Ranger as well, but decided to stay up this way and practice. Please let me know how this outting goes and hopefully next year we will be good enough and not have to practice so much(yeah right) so we'll have the chance to attend. Appreciate any feedback, Thank You much!

3. Just too far to tow it for me. 747 miles 1 way. It is just going to be a great 2 day affair. As you can see from their web site there will be a bunch of "Pro's" there as well as a lot of things to do. I can't wait. Wayne and I are starting to get excited about the trip. I was hoping that my cap for the truck would be in before then, but that's not going to happen. So, I we won't be taking any rods with us either. We will just go on the tour of the factory and all the other "stuff" going on on their property.

If you checked out the web site you'd see that there is a mess of things to do there starting on Friday. The 2 day affair is for Friday and Saturday so we will be driving home on Saturday night and getting back here on Sunday.

If there is anything you need for the boat or for yourself let me know and you can drop off the money here at my house and I will get it for you.

Steve