close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

1st of the year

Discussion in 'Southwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Walter Adkins, Feb 27, 2005.

1. I caught two smallies today :D . One was 14" and the other was 17". I have pictures if they come out. Camera got wet. It was nice to have my first smallie in my hands.

2. fishingredhawk

fishingredhawk Ohio Hawg Hunter

3. fishingredhawk

fishingredhawk Ohio Hawg Hunter

Never mind, just saw your previous post. Congrats! I can't wait

4. Floater

Floater Floatin' on by

Congrats on the smallies, that sounds great. I can't wait to get out and try. Hopefully next weekend. Hope your pictures come out.

5. What did you catch them on????

I was out on the GMR this evening. Just washing the dust off the waders and checking out some of my spots. :D Didn't catch anything. It sure was good to get out.

Catslammer Out.

6. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

We wadded for a little while. The conditions were just too rough , lost our footing & stuff.

7. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

Those are nice Smallies, I dont care what river or lake your in. I dont usually catch smallies those size on the GMR, mine are usaully dinks, but I usually catch tons of them. That 1st one looks like a Rock Bass. Get it Rock Bass....... (becasue of the rocks on it.) Okay, Okay, I'll stick to fishing & not jokes! :eek:

8. What I caught them on is in the mouth of the 14"er. See if you gals and guys can figure it out.

9. Tee

Tee Team OGF

Nice Fish Walter! Its hard to tell what you caught them on. I'm guessing a black crankbait??

10. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

11. Looks like a black, maybe black and blue, jig to me? My second guess is a rock like Fishman said :)

Steve