Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got 1st fish ohio of the 2day:)
been working the last week finished up yesterday an hit a small creek in the pike island pool last night right b4 dark an was catching fish on almost everycast from around 6:30 till dark:D smallies/whites/stripers/walleye's an saugars.
so you know were i was 2day;) lol hit it from 5pm till around 730(mrstwister wasn't feeling well,because i was catching everything, an her new 33 gold broke on her 3 cast???) started out 1st cast 16'' smallie an finished with 5 others,a bunch of white's an small walleye's(10'' to 14'') ,a drum,some other kind of carp quillback ?????maybe
big fish came in about 3ft water, a real nice spawned out saugar:B 20'' long an real nice color on it.
mrtwister_jbo
ps all fish got on 3''chart or white tail,1/8ozhead,excel 4#line,5'6'' lighting rod
an a gander guide 1500 reel;) pics were taken an all fish released

·
Moving water...
658 Posts
Nice report and sounds like a good few days of fishing.

Was the water still up and muddy where you were?

CW

·
Moving water...
658 Posts
river is still high an muddy but the feeder creeks are real green :D
twister
Thanks for the update. That's where I've mostly been fishing too, but I ventured out to the main river once last weekend and got skunked, not even a nibble. Still too muddy, but dropping...

CW

·
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
tried 2 hit the creek yesterday but it was blown out by the gully washers we got monday night :( ,ended up going to tappen which was not a bad thing (report in southeast forums):D
jk was about 1/2mile from the mouth.
twister

1 - 6 of 6 Posts