1st Annual Labor Day Weekend Bass Open at Portage!!

Discussion in 'Tournament Discussion' started by Gomez, Aug 30, 2005.

1. Gomez

Gomez Just Hangin' Around

1st Annual Labor Day Weekend Bass Open at Portage Lakes this Sunday, September 4th from 7-3.

Registration starts at 5:00am and the fee is $80 per team cash only at the ramp. (includes Big Bass)

New State Park Ramp.

Doughnuts and coffee in the morning.

100% Payback!!!

Questions....Call Mike Miller 330-821-1115

Hope to see you there!!

2. Sounds like a good event. Maybe I can make this one!

3. I think so JohnBoy...we'll talk. I gotta make sure it's ok with the wife since it's her parents anniversary,etc..

4. Reel Man

Reel Man Member

Bill,

It sounds like you have been bit by the Portage Lakes Bass Bug. Marcia and I may show up for this one as well. Portage is a fantastic Bass fishery.

5. Gomez

Great guys...thanks for the replies.....tell everyone you can!! Let's get that payout up there!

We should have a great wiegh in........THEY'RE BITIN' !! :B

Gomez

6. johnboy111711

johnboy111711 SOLID MEAT

how many teams are you expecting?

7. Gomez

Since this is the first one and I really didn't advertise it that much, probly 20 or 30 maybe??? I really dont' know. I'm passing out flyers tonight at the ramp before the wed. tournament.

G

8. Sounds like a great tourney, we were out on tues in the rain all day, 9 largemouth in the boat, great day fishing, maybe we will be there for the tournament!

9. Gomez

Great bassn'gal...Hope to see you there. I thought about going yesterday but I was just there Monday eve. We only caught 4 fish but it was still fun.

G

10. Bassn'gal We seen you out there. We where in the white and black procraft. We boated 6 with 1 just over 5lb all where nice keepers. you where the only other boat we seen all day. it was nice having the whole lake to yourself ;)

11. Gomez

Sorry everyone but we have to cancel the tournament. At the last minute they would not give me the permit.

Sorry for any inconvenience....... :(

Gomez