close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

1999 Baha for sale

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by Eye Spy, Feb 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eye Spy

Eye Spy

0   0   0

I am posting this boat for a friend's mom whose husband passed away. The boat is a 27' 1999 Baha hardtop.

inboard 350
    mounted trolling motor
    cabin with head
    auto pilot
    fish finder (auto pilot, fish finder and gps are all garmin products)
    GPS
    New AM-FM sterio with CD player
    Life Jackets

I do not know the models of the trolling motor or electronics. Mrs. Ditz just gave me a list of what was on the boat and asked me if I would post it for her. The boat is in storage but she is trying to get it out so she can get pics of it. She said the boat is in mint condition and knowing the previous owner, I believe it. This boat was like his baby. I have fished off of it one time and it makes a very good Erie boat.

Asking price is $31,000

For more info. please contact Mrs. Ditz at (419)935-1849 or 567-224-1091 or you may pm me and I can do what I can.

2. harle96

harle96 Draggin Meat

0   0   0

Sorry Eye Spy. Thanks for considering. My condolences to all. If it were next year, I'd take the Baha off your hands. Good luck, sounds like a great boat.

Dave

3. Eye Spy

Eye Spy

0   0   0

Sorry, She is not looking for trades, she wants to get rid of the boat because it brings back too many memories of her husband that passed last August.

4. ParmaBass

ParmaBass Kiss The Converse

0   0   0

Is it your goal to ruin peoples posts?

5. 5Cent

5Cent

0   0   0

Geez bud, have a little respect.....

6. biteme

biteme

0   0   0

some people have no respect..

7. since no one else has said it...eriestreamer YOU ARE AN ASS!!!! mods can throw me off this site if you like but I AM SURE I SPEAK FOR THE MAGORITY HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!you act like you want to buy EVERYTHING...or HAvE everything >>NEVER PULL THROUGH..highjack threads...you name it!!.run your chops about guys KIDS....MAN GET A LIFE!!!!!!!!!!! buy to all the friends ive met here!!!!! its been GREAT!!! i just cant stand this guys posts of hijacking/attacking threads!! i joined this site because it WASNT LIKE THAT!!! maybee i wasnt a top poster of tips and tricks...its because everyone either beat me to it or knew more than I...see ya on the water...and if im banned for this ....well someone had to say it!!!

8. Hook N Book

Hook N Book The Original Hot Rod Staff Member

0   0   0

Ditto...! :(

9. Got One

Got One

0   0   0

Very well said Wave Warrior. There's a time and place for Joking and this was not one of them. Tasteless....

10. P.S to eriestreamer...EVERYONE here gave you a chance...even went as far as to offer a seat an ERIE!!!...sorry for hijacking this...i'm not that way...

11. Hook N Book

Hook N Book The Original Hot Rod Staff Member

0   0   0

BTW...How do you get a negative trader rating...???? :confused:

Now back to the issue at hand...can you post pic's of the Baha? That would certainly help a great deal. You might even want to look at some dealerships and let them try to sell it on consignment...just a thought.

12. harle96

harle96 Draggin Meat

0   0   0

Eye Spy...PM sent.

13. BFG

BFG

0   0   0

Just a thought...that boat might go pretty quick if advertised on Great Lakes Angler, Iboats, or boattrader...

Nice rig..

BFG

14. Eye Spy

Eye Spy

0   0   0

Mrs. Ditz is going to try to get some pics of the boat as soon as she can get it out. She is then going to take it to the boat dealer in which her husband bought it so more people can see it. I told her I would list it on here for her as well.

15. captnroger

captnroger OGF Webmaster

0   0   0

Eye Spy, good luck with selling your boat for your friend in need. I do apologize for some uncalled comments on the thread. I'm going to go ahead and close this due to the nature of the untasteful comment, so that you can open a new thread again advertising your boat for sale, without all the negative comments.

If you have any questions, PM me, I just want to make sure you have a clean listing that you are entitled to as a member of this site. Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.