close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

1998 or '99 Ranger Bass Baot

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by DaleM, Jul 20, 2004.

1. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

0   0   0

I have a friend that needs to get rid of a Ranger Bass boat, This is a 20'+Commanche with a 225 Merc. Boat is in excellent condition. Duel axel trailor, trolling motor, electronic etc. She got this out of a divorce, well let say the court gave it to her. She is need of money to settle her affairs. Comes with a cover and all the extras. I'll have the boat Thursday to check out. My nephew is going to go over the boat from front to rear to make sure everything is good. Always covered. I've been told this was a $35,000.00 boat. They are selling for around $20,000 to $23,000 +. She'll take around $16,000 for it. If you are interested PM me and I'll get back to you with all the details. She does have a clear title to the boat and everything else.

2. fish 4 bass

fish 4 bass

0   0   0

Dale, a woman with her own bassboat! Tell her to keep it and send pictures to me. Of the boat. I may be in love again. LOL couldn't help it. :D

3. ncraft150

ncraft150 Buckeye-Basser

0   0   0

LOL Rick. I'd never get involved with a woman who would swipe my boat. I told my wife I would sink it before I would let her have it. She said "don't worry I don't want your boat." I said "can I have that in writting." LOL

4. DaleM

0   0   0

Fish:
    If you'd see this Girl you most likely would fall in love. The boat is nice but I think Chrystal would shock you. She is a real beauty. Honestly. Very very nice to look at.

5. Procraftboats21

Procraftboats21 Original OGF Member

0   0   0

are we talkin about the boat here or the girl :D

6. Richie Rich

Richie Rich

0   0   0

sure she looks good....but does she FISH? :) :) :) Rich

7. DaleM

0   0   0

This boat should be ready to sell after Monday, July 26th. Anyone interested let me know.

8. DaleM

0   0   0

The boat is sold. I told you this was a god buy. The guy offered her $18,000.00 when he saw it. Dummy, he could have got it for $16,000.00.