close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

1997 Pontiac Grand Prix Gt

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by THE WHITE WORM, Jun 26, 2007.

1. THE WHITE WORM

THE WHITE WORM WOBBLE-WOBBLE

0   0   0

For Sale,

1997 Pontiac Grand Prix Gt. 3.8 V6. I Bought It From My Mother In Law, She Bought It New.

244,000 Miles, I Know High Mileage, But Honestly High Way Miles, She Drove 50 Miles To Work, One Way, And With My Job I Drive 200 Miles A Day.

The Outside Is In Good Condition, No Rust, Just Some Nicks And Small Dings, Just From Normal Road Wear. Inside In Also Nice.

Newer Tires, Newer Water Pump. My Father In Law Is A Mechanic And Did All The Routine Matenence On It.

It Runs Great, Im Selling Because I Inherated My Grandfathers Car When He Passed Away.

Asking 1200 Or Best Offer.
    Call 740 632-1291, My Name Is Josh

2. THE WHITE WORM

0   0   0

I Forgot To Menton The Color Is White, If That Matters To Anyone.

3. TEXAS HUNTER

TEXAS HUNTER

0   0   0

I'm looking for a car to drive to work, keep miles of my truck. Where do you live at, I might be interested.

4. THE WHITE WORM

0   0   0

I Live Directly East Of You Until You Hit The Ohio River, But I Work In Colombus Once Ina While. But Im Probable 4 Hours Away. I Will Be Down That Way In About 2 Weeks. It Makes A Great Work Car. There Are A Few Minor Things Here And There, But The Engine Runs Great. The 3800 Gm Enginge Will Run Forever. It Is The Same Engine In My New Car.