Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
The one others want to be
2,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,
I have a 1996 Taurus LX sedan for sale. The LX was the level under the SHO and has every option available at the time except the hands-free phone and heated seats. It has:
24V 200hp Duratec 6 cylinder engine- 18 mpg city, 26 highway
4 speed auto tranny
PW, PB,PL, Power Heated mirrors, Power Moonroof, etc.
Factory JBL 6 speaker 200 watt stereo with subwoofer and 6 disc CD changer in the trunk, AM/FM cassette in dash.
Leather seats (no splits or cracks anywhere, tan color)
Electronic Temp Control
Full gauges, Speed, tach, etc.
The A/C rocks
Dual Airbags
15" Chrome alloy rims with Kelly radials
Cruise, intermittant wipers, blah, blah, blah. It was top of the line in its day

I have done regular maintenance on the vehicle since I purchased it used with 19,000 miles in 1998. I have done the following repairs over the years:
Alternator (Lifetime guarantee with KOI autoparts)
Serpentine belt
Brakes as needed (Pads and Rotors last year)
Front Struts (Last year)
Front halfshafts (Last year)
Tires are good
Tranny serviced every 40,000
Engine has small oil leak at front- don't much care to fix it. Loses and uses combined about a quart between changes.
Water pump at 95,000 miles
Miscellaneous repairs, odds and ends like any vehicle.

This has been my wife's car since we bought it and it's a family car, so there are a few stains on the interior carpet. The exterior has a few normal dings and dents but no major damage. It drives great, has lots of power and is very dependable. My wife is bored with it and wants a new car even though I don't want a new payment!!! So, it has to go. Everything works on this car and I'll actually be going DOWN a notch on the new car as I can't afford a new one loaded like this one. If any of you here know me or have read my posts, you'll know I grew up as a Ford certified tech and know my way around a vehicle. This car has been well taken care of. I'm asking $2,800. I can send you more pictures of the interior or whatever if you need them.

>>>ADD- NADA shows clean retail at $2,975.00 Make me an offer and we'll go from there. I've already bought my new car and need to make this one go away.<<<

Call me at the house at 513-860-3877 if you want to talk to me.

Craig

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts